Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is anyone due for af on the 21st???

Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone is due on the 21st, if so when r u planning on testing???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:37 AM
Replies (11-18):
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM
The earliest I will test is probly on the 20th, i know when I ovulated, this might sound crazy but I reckon I am pregnant I just have this feeling, I had that before and I was pregnant, hopefully im right again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WenStew
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I sure hope you are!! FX!! :D

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

The earliest I will test is probly on the 20th, i know when I ovulated, this might sound crazy but I reckon I am pregnant I just have this feeling, I had that before and I was pregnant, hopefully im right again

Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I'm due for ad on the 24th. I had light spotting yesterday evening but nothing really since then. Praying for no af and a sticky bean!'
BeckyBun
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Af is due 22. I want to test now. Lol. But I will wait and test on 24. Gl to us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, I hope u r too FX

Quoting WenStew:

I sure hope you are!! FX!! :D

Quoting Wantstobeamum22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope u all get ur BFP's this month, keep my posted, with what's going on and that :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxMissThingxx
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:38 PM
I'm due around that time. Not sure when cuz AF has been off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Akie
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM
that would be awsome!!! im tryin not to get my hopes up... but its sooooo hard not to!

Quoting WenStew:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I would have been so excited also.. dumb AF! lol FX this is your month! and mine too! I'm due on the 22nd also, if we both get BFP we would be due date buddies! :D

Quoting Akie:

im due the 22nd... gonna try and hold out till she is late... i got a false bfp on an frer of all things... so im just gonna wait. i was so excited!!! :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN