Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm out :-/

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

Had a pretty sharp temp drop...I'm not sure if it's because I temped earlier than usual. I woke up at 5:45, but don't normally temp for another hour...

edit:  used a temp adjuster, which puts in back to about where it should be, here's my chart (saturday's high temp is probably due to having a couple drinks on friday night)

To one, it is ten years of years.... Yet now, and in this place, Surely she lean'd o'er me--her hair Fell all about my face ....Nothing: the autumn-fall of leaves.  The whole year sets apace.
(The Blessed Damozel~Dante Gabriel Rossetti)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
autum713
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM
A hour can make a difference.. There is a site that will adjust ur temps... I've hot it bookmarked on my phone but can't remember how to copy the URL but google basal temp adjustment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM

thank you :)

Quoting autum713:

A hour can make a difference.. There is a site that will adjust ur temps... I've hot it bookmarked on my phone but can't remember how to copy the URL but google basal temp adjustment

To one, it is ten years of years.... Yet now, and in this place, Surely she lean'd o'er me--her hair Fell all about my face ....Nothing: the autumn-fall of leaves.  The whole year sets apace.
(The Blessed Damozel~Dante Gabriel Rossetti)
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured