Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Possible Implantation Bleeding???....

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 11 Replies
Ok I am 4 dpo (supposively). Yesterday after me and my DH got home from grocery shipping I went to jump in the shower and and very light and a teeny amount of spotting on my underwear with no cramping. I sat on the potty and when I wiped had dark brown stringy discharge also a teeny tiny amount and one little spot. I showed my DH and he said could be bad could be good!
We are hoping and praying for good!! It sounds like implantation bleeding right? Going to see what happens today and I'll post again if I have more spotting.
Thanks in advance! Pray for us!!!! :)
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Hmmm I don't know. Bump
Hope you get your bfp in the next week or so :-)
Riya123
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Good luck dear..but what is ur calendar day..that might be more helpful to say abt implantation bleeding.

Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I'm on day 18 of my cycle. I got a positive opk day 13 of cycle and we bd every other day after the positive. If that helps.
Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Quoting Riya123:

Good luck dear..but what is ur calendar day..that might be more helpful to say abt implantation bleeding.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I hear ya I am 7 dpo and yesterday I had the same stuff kinda brownish stringy discharge, and today no spotting but slight cramps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Quoting Seximama23:

I hear ya I am 7 dpo and yesterday I had the same stuff kinda brownish stringy discharge, and today no spotting but slight cramps

Same here girl! Praying for no af, sticky beans, and a BFP for both of us! Let me know what happens!
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I certainly will keep.you updated. Af isnt due until may 15 so we will see

Quoting Neelyttc1:

Quoting Seximama23:

Same here girl! Praying for no af, sticky beans, and a BFP for both of us! Let me know what happens!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Just before shower again I had light brown discharge with the consistency of mucus. But only when I wipe. I'm so confused! Praying for a miracle still.
Neelyttc1
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM

BUMP!

Bero2007
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Good luck! There are of course all the norms of it happening between 6-12dpo but there's always the cases outside the norm so hopefully you are one of them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)