Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Am I crazy!? SERIOUSLY .. READDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay, so every single time I have some sort of free time on my hands I NEED to go into babiesrus. I already know what stroller I want .. and what clothes. I want to buy them already !! && i'm not even pregnant yet -___- how do you control this ? I know i'm not the only one ....

toddler tantrum

by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
tarakay0417
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't go into any store without looking at the baby stuff. I already know what store to get the play pen, the stroller, the carseats and which have the better deals on baby clothes.  I need help.

kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

if you find out...let me know
I had two registries on walmart.com before I was ever pregnant....one for a boy one for a girl....when I got pregnant I just added the dates and the name and it was ready to go...I am/was baby obsessed.

Nicole.Brown
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM

i so wnna do that ! lol how did you concieve? any problems?

Quoting kelly617:

if you find out...let me know
I had two registries on walmart.com before I was ever pregnant....one for a boy one for a girl....when I got pregnant I just added the dates and the name and it was ready to go...I am/was baby obsessed.

kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I just used opk's because my cycle is CRAZY...never the same twice
But as soon as I used those it was the first try with an OPK and it worked...so I always tell EVERYONE to try them
I used them for two months (the first month was just trying to figure out how they worked) and on the 2nd month when I got two super dark lines we did the deed and a month later I found out I was pregnant with my son
I HOPE its that easy the 2nd time around this fall when we try again

sabaker87
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I am the exact same way!! In some ways it is smart to already start buying the stuff because babys are expencive.... but I know that some people do not like to do that because they think that they will jinx themselves...It is all in what you believe. I personally think if you have the money to buy it then do so it might help take some of the nerves away!

Naegore
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM
It is, but doing what I can to improve my situation, like lose weight, helps so much. And so does hope. I cling to hope and express my faith in preparing. I am currently researching the Bradley method because I hope to have a completely natural birth. It keeps me occupied and unstressed. Plan on, Mama!! Do what gives you peace.

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

I have pcos aswell.. its so frustrating

Quoting Naegore:

3 yrs. I was diagnosed with PCOS this January and have been being treated for it. I haven't been crazy buying, but occassionally I come across something I know I will want and store it. My cycles are starting to come back like normal, so I hope to concieve this year. I had a perfect pregnancy with my ds and we concieved him in 3 months.

Quoting Nicole.Brown:

how long have you been ttc?

Quoting Naegore:

I know how you feel. I know what baby things I want and if I catch them on sale or at a yard sale, I buy. We have decided what names, sleeping arangments, and car seats (havent bought a car seat, way too early for that, but I know I want the transitioning kind). Planning and providing what I can now helps to keep me from giving into misery and sadness. I don't see a problem and neithet does dh, as long as I am not going over board. I buy clothes with the intent of being able to wear them if I am pregnant or not, like skirts with stretchable material and shirts with some give in the tummy area. These are not maternity, and they fit great now, but I know I can wear them through most of a pregnacy too. Sanity is important.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedfamily06
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM

no you are not i do it all the time i just think in my head that i am not buying anything till know for sure lol

SexyTractorgal
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Ayleast you have not bought anything. I already have a stroller car seat,cloth diapers,clothes and crib.. oh and a swing.. I am not even pregnant yet... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole.Brown
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Omg I wanna buy the stroller ! Lol seriously

Quoting SexyTractorgal:

Ayleast you have not bought anything. I already have a stroller car seat,cloth diapers,clothes and crib.. oh and a swing.. I am not even pregnant yet... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieFlower
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Its fun why not :DDD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)