Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Morning sickness...if when you got it? (piog)

Posted by   + Show Post

Alright. So, I'm almost at the 5 weeks mark and feel fine (other than fatigue and extreme hunger.) I am so terrified of another mc. With my 3 girls I had morning sickness. With the 3 mc I had I got nothing. So, I was wondering if and when you got morning sickness how far along were you.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Some of u ladies send ur morning sickness to me, lol
Beautifulmom513
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM

with my son I got it at 6 weeks and had it every single day till I was about 20 weeks. it was horrible. this pregnancy I am 11 weeks and haven't really gotten it. I have the extreme hunger issue. but no appetite. so I haven't been able to eat at all or as much. so I am pretty much starving myself cuz I can't eat and its making me sick and nauseous. thats really the only issue I have had. no real morning sickness w/ this 1. yet anyways.

leletucker86
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I got ms at 5 weeks and still have it at 16 weeks but with my other two kids I didnt have morning sickness at all. And my m/c I had in 2010 I had morning sickness at 5 weeks even after the m/c. Every pregnancy is different. just try not to stress to much! 

CMS803
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Mine started at about 4 weeks and lasted for about 2 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EMMYBEARSMOMMY
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I had it with my first about 5 weeks until around my 12th week. I can't remember exactly.

Eliza04
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM
With my first 4 only sick a couple days here and there (they were all girls) and nothing past the first trimester. This one I have been nauseous the whole time and still going pretty good at 17 weeks. It all just depends you can be ok and making it without all the sickness. Know its hard and can be close to impossible but try to relax, maybe it means a different gender this time around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM

i was only nauseated from week 7-10, then nothing after that..im now 25 weeks

Willis_Mommie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM
i am about 4 weeks today and sick lol...that was my first clue...right now i having mild cramps and thats getting me scared
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I've had mild nausea since before I missed my period this time, but this morning at 6 wks 3 days the real morning sickness seems to be kicking in. I was hoping to escape it this time. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MJ20102
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
i started gettn nauseous at 5wks, but by 6 n half weeks i was in the bathroom every morning puking... and it stopped at 12wks(im having a boy btw). With my daughter it started at 7wks til 17wks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)