Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Whats the odds?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay I am currently waiting on a few more days to go by to test, but I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out if I even have a chance this month or not. First day of last AF is 23rd April, normal cycle is 25-26 days, and BD on 29th, 5th and 6th. As far as I can tell it was too far before and too late for my O. I'm just starting to think I am feeling things like I could tell my husband was drinking a grape gatorade by a peck of a kiss and it totally grossed me out, I ate a string cheese today and it tasted like I was licking a salt block, I have been peeing like every hour and a half or more, and I was super nausous w/o actually getting sick this morning, but I thought that might just be from taking my prenatal vitamin, but then again I would have gotten sicky feeling from it before right? I just don't know if I'm just making myself crazy, or if I actually have something to think about!!!!  Anyone better at those calendars then me? 

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Actually seems to me the 4 th and 5 th. Were good days! But its def to early for symptoms, although not impossible :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieFlower
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

It sounds like a possibility to me, I wouldnt write out the possibility yet!

EmDinger
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Thanks for running the numbers for me! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN