Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Gonna sound silly....

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I ordered a ruby reading just the 5 dollar one which I did last year and concieved when she said I would so I was like what the heck why not again just for fun. Im on my first round of femara with an iui sometime the end of next week if all works out of course. Well I ordered it May 2nd. waited the 3 days and she emailed me saying she was sorry for the delay but would do it the next day..no biggie Im not in a big rush or anything well...still nothing. Im actually worried, and I feel silly but everytime I check my email Im slightly relieved from not getting it cause what if I didnt say what I want it to say..bear with me cause I have some strange ideas sometimes so maybe I was thinking..what if Im blocking her mentally haha silly right. Well anyways just rambling. Hope all you ladies are doing well!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lhiannan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I'm waiting for a reading from her, as well. She emailed me saying she has some personal stuff going on (not my place to divulge details), but she's working on catching up. I ordered a rush in depth the end of April.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess21608
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM

So weird cause I emailed her earlier just asking if she was okay..I dunno I felt like something was wrong..I dont know her personally either but sometimes I get those feelings.

MommaD0812
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I ordered a Ruby reading and I wanted the in depth reading so mine was $60 she kept sending me email saying she was having personal stuff going on. It took 3 weeks for me to get my reading but I did get it and I have to say some of the things she knew about my current children was amazing. Don't give up hope she will get to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM

When I ordered the $5 one as well, It took me about 2 weeks to get it, this was the end of march or early April. She told me she had some issues in her marriage she was working thru but to bare with her. I did get mine!!! I trust you will too :)

hwitzel
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM

No she is really behind I bought a package on the 15th of April and I have still not gotten a reading I had to send her an e-mail everyday asking her what was going on. I have a chat reading tomorrow night. I would just write her and ask her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN