Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

7 Dpo...

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Eva
  • 18 Replies

Hello i'm 7dpo playing the waiting game... so hard I tested today for the heck of it but bfn lol didnt expect anything my cycles are 26days this is cd16 so af is due the 17th, basically here just seeing if anyones else is here with me and any advice? When do you think I should test next? Thank you all for listening and lots of babydust to all! GL

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM

im in the 2ww with you, 8dpo :) and im not testing until af is late  =) when do you plan on testing?

lots of babydust to you!

waitingmommy12
by Eva on May. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I was planning on testing the 14th which is 14dpo (2weeks dpo) I'm not expecting much but af is due the 17th so if she doesnt show(FX) I will be poas addict lol! When is af due for you, and when do you plan on testing? We are ttc our first child so i'm not so much paying attention to any symptoms as I dont want to get too excited and rise my hopes but FX for both of us and Tons of babydust to you too! I hope to see both of our BFP this cycle!

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

im in the 2ww with you, 8dpo :) and im not testing until af is late  =) when do you plan on testing?

lots of babydust to you!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I am 7 dpo cd 21 af is due the 15 of no af by the 21 I will test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM

af is due on the 14th! and im not trying to read into the preg vs pms symptoms too much because i dont like the disappointment! we also ttc our first child =) tons of babydust to you as well!!!!  

Quoting waitingmommy12:

I was planning on testing the 14th which is 14dpo (2weeks dpo) I'm not expecting much but af is due the 17th so if she doesnt show(FX) I will be poas addict lol! When is af due for you, and when do you plan on testing? We are ttc our first child so i'm not so much paying attention to any symptoms as I dont want to get too excited and rise my hopes but FX for both of us and Tons of babydust to you too! I hope to see both of our BFP this cycle!

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

lots of babydust to you!

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

and i plan on testing on the 15th =)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

af is due on the 14th! and im not trying to read into the preg vs pms symptoms too much because i dont like the disappointment! we also ttc our first child =) tons of babydust to you as well!!!!  

Quoting waitingmommy12:

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

lots of babydust to you!

waitingmommy12
by Eva on May. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

FX for you and your BFP! lots of babydust as well! let my know how it goes! GL

Quoting Seximama23:

I am 7 dpo cd 21 af is due the 15 of no af by the 21 I will test

waitingmommy12
by Eva on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Maybe we can test together! :) and... get our BFP's!!! we have been ttc for 9months now so i'm getting a bit tired of waiting... but I just really feel this is it, and im right there with you on the symtoms thing... Why did God have to make af and pregnancy symtoms so similar! lol GL and FX

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

Quoting waitingmommy12:

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

lots of babydust to you!

colbys_mom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I'm not testing until af is late and so far no sign she's coming hehe. This is only my second month off bc so I'm not sure how long my cycle is. And I am new to the bbt chart taking so I never figured out my ovulation date so the waiting game is so hard. I took a test yesturday I knew it was gonna be negative, and it was. I'm going insane here waiting to find out if I'm pregnant or not. Its so hard waiting, makes me really know how strong those mamas or momen who have been long term ttc really are. Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM

omg so true!! lol  and we can test together, i doubt this will be my month though. First actual cycle of ttc. I used preseed, softcups, cbfm, temping, and opks this past month. oh and epo and flaxseed oil! i plan on taking SI next cycle. GL and FX to you =)

Quoting waitingmommy12:

Maybe we can test together! :) and... get our BFP's!!! we have been ttc for 9months now so i'm getting a bit tired of waiting... but I just really feel this is it, and im right there with you on the symtoms thing... Why did God have to make af and pregnancy symtoms so similar! lol GL and FX

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

Quoting waitingmommy12:

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

lots of babydust to you!

waitingmommy12
by Eva on May. 8, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Thanks and lots of luck to you as well and no matter if you've been ttc for 2months or 2years that 2ww always feels like forever! lots of babydust to you!

Quoting colbys_mom:

I'm not testing until af is late and so far no sign she's coming hehe. This is only my second month off bc so I'm not sure how long my cycle is. And I am new to the bbt chart taking so I never figured out my ovulation date so the waiting game is so hard. I took a test yesturday I knew it was gonna be negative, and it was. I'm going insane here waiting to find out if I'm pregnant or not. Its so hard waiting, makes me really know how strong those mamas or momen who have been long term ttc really are. Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)