Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

will birthcontrol help me ave a baby

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
  • 17 Replies

well hi everyone a little  about me I'm 23 with a seven year old boy it was easy to get pregnet  with him then in 07 i got pregnet  AGAIN but lost her and ever since my periods been irregular and me and my husband cant make a baby been trying for 11 months  today my doctor told me to take birth control pills for 3 months then we will go from there

by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I personally would not use b/c to regulate me. I would do some research online and then make the best decision you can for yourself.   here's a BUMP in case some other women have had some experience good or bad with b/c to regulate. Good Luck

EAzizM
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Unless you have a cyst (bc will get rid of it) I dont recommend you do it.

blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Im 24 and have 2 kids conceived a month after going off bc. I go on bc one month before trying to conceive. It worked for me twice. Ill find out in a few weeks if it worked again.goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG I have been having the same exact issue and my doctor wanted to do the same thing but I thought that would stop us from having a baby I don't know but great question 

Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:41 AM

BUMP!

Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Doctor told me I have to wait to start the pill until first day of my period but, I don;'t know when I will have one is that true or i can start it anytime?

Quoting blessedmommiie:

Im 24 and have 2 kids conceived a month after going off bc. I go on bc one month before trying to conceive. It worked for me twice. Ill find out in a few weeks if it worked again.goodluck

Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM

BUMP!

blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM
I started mine any time but it was close to the beginning of my cycle. Which pill will u take?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Have u looked into natural things? Maca root? Vitex? Red raspberry leaf? I urge u not to use bc unless u have a cyst. Just because it worked for a pp does not mean it will do the same for u. When coming off bc ur hormones are out of wack and synthetic. I would look into natural things before something made in a lab. plz don't do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)