Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had sex everyday during the fertile period and became PREGGO?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM
  • 21 Replies

i personally like the sex everyday vs what the say to have sex every other day. i think that it will help way more. idk that just me though :) plus im using preseed and softcups EVERYTIME so that should also help, yay =)

have you had sex everyday and ended up with a bfp????

by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM

2 out of my 3 pregnancies this last year has been timed sex.  1 time the day before ovulation.  The other one was 2 times, 1 day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. In cycles since our last m/c  we try to hit every other day during our fertile week.  Hubbys first load is always the best and each one after is way smaller so I think he needs more time to regenerate his men (2-3 days) lol but if your man can handle it,  more power to ya! 

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM

this past cycle, we bd for about 14 or 15 days straight, before-during-and after O lol. no let me tell you i was WORN OUT by the end lol

Quoting Oregongirl40:

2 out of my 3 pregnancies this last year has been timed sex.  1 time the day before ovulation.  The other one was 2 times, 1 day before ovulation and the day of ovulation. In cycles since our last m/c  we try to hit every other day during our fertile week.  Hubbys first load is always the best and each one after is way smaller so I think he needs more time to regenerate his men (2-3 days) lol but if your man can handle it,  more power to ya! 

MrsParsons11
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM
It doesn't matter really unless ur spouses sperm count is low or below average. I strongly suggest every other day. It will allow them to build up instead of shooting blanks so to speak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kirstyttc
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

i had sex 2 days leading to ovulation the day of ovulation and the day after :) got my bfp that month

tuckermum
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
we are trying everyday this month just to try it im on 8 dpo and we have done it 21 days in a row lol. ill let you know if it worked for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM

yayy!! congrats and h&h 9 months :) did you do anything else besides having sex on those days?

Quoting Kirstyttc:

i had sex 2 days leading to ovulation the day of ovulation and the day after :) got my bfp that month

ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
We bded 4 days straight... Maybe 5... Right around O! I'm now 17 weeks pregnant!

Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kirstyttc
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

No nothing different it took us 18 months to conceive though, i had my baby 4 weeks ago :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

yayy!! congrats and h&h 9 months :) did you do anything else besides having sex on those days?

Quoting Kirstyttc:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

ZacharyCainsmom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:06 AM

I did have sex everyday! I was off the pill for 2 weeks, had sex everyday and found out 11 dpo that I was preggo! :)

tuckermum
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Well it worked for us. we just got our bfp this morning.

Quoting tuckermum:

we are trying everyday this month just to try it im on 8 dpo and we have done it 21 days in a row lol. ill let you know if it worked for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured