Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

no symtoms!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM
  • 12 Replies
My last MC was in Jan. At that time I had no symtoms . I MC at 5 wks 2 days... I got my bfp on Saturday, af would have been due today. So I am 4 weeks 1 day. I had 2 strong hpt's..with my last mc the hpt's were pretty light.. but I'm having no symptoms. I have had 2 MC total and I have 3 living children. I can't remember when I started getting symptoms, and I'm so scared to lose this baby!.. I have a dr appt Saturday but won't get my blood results until Monday. I do remember with DD#3 that my levels were a 49 and I was 5 weeks and some odd days but it tripled in 48 hours. So maybe my levels take longer to rise :/ so nervous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in the same boat. I was worried too bc I haven't got morning sickness yet. (With every pregnancy I kept I had it, and with my 3 mc I never got it.) So, I asked around to all my friends. Lots of them didn't have it. What I noticed was my friends that had boys had little to no morning sickness. I stopped stressing and just left everything in God's hands. I have no doubt this is our keeper. I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Thank you. My concern is I have no breast tnderness :/ although its been almost 5 years I'm pretty sure I didn't have it with my son . When do you ssee your dr?

Quoting BabyDust77:

I'm in the same boat. I was worried too bc I haven't got morning sickness yet. (With every pregnancy I kept I had it, and with my 3 mc I never got it.) So, I asked around to all my friends. Lots of them didn't have it. What I noticed was my friends that had boys had little to no morning sickness. I stopped stressing and just left everything in God's hands. I have no doubt this is our keeper. I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zadieshae
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I just found out Sunday I am pregnant almost 5 weeks,confirmed at Dr. yesterday, but I am scared to death of this to bc I had my tubes cut,tied,and burned in 2004 and I had it reversed in Feb and am finally pregnant.  I am at higher risk now bc of my reversal.  In the past I have had 3 healthy pregnancies and 1mc bc of a car wreck.  So I am with yall ladies,all we can do is leave it in God's hands

BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Quoting nikkifam5:

I never had breast tenderness with my girls. I do have it, slightly, with this one. First appmnt is tomorrow, and they will be giving me an early ultrasound.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM
My only symptoms... increased cm...oily skin ( glowing! ).. break outs ( I never break out. Except one or two every so often ).. wave of nausea with a headache here and there ( but idk if that's pregnancy related ).. I usually don't get MS until 8 weeks so that's not a concern. But breast tenderness is a big one and I don't have it !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Well that makes me feel a bit better.. when is your EDD?

Quoting BabyDust77:

Quoting nikkifam5:

I never had breast tenderness with my girls. I do have it, slightly, with this one. First appmnt is tomorrow, and they will be giving me an early ultrasound.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Jan. 9

BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I got morning sickness right away with my first two...the day i got my bfps. I dont think i got it till 7 weeks with my youngest. Just wish i had it bc its like a security blanket to me that everything is good with the pregnancy.

Just.1.More
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I wrote a post in another TTC group about only having a few symptoms at 5 weeks along. BBs/nips kill, lower back pain is all I have had so far..got sick but that was a week before AF was supposed to show.. I also have not had any cramps at all !!! I am also scared i will loose this baby. My EDD is Jan 9th 2013. Good luck and H&H9.

TLIF1281
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Seems like quite a few of us are in this boat. I was so sick for a week and now nothing. My levels are still going up but still only getting light symptoms every other day and mostly at night. Still exausted most of the time and a few headaches and just hungry all the time. With the last miscarriage my symptoms dropped off and then the next morning I was bleeding. It has been 4 days since my symptoms dropped off an no bleeding. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN