Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
My last MC was in Jan. At that time I had no symtoms . I MC at 5 wks 2 days... I got my bfp on Saturday, af would have been due today. So I am 4 weeks 1 day. I had 2 strong hpt's..with my last mc the hpt's were pretty light.. but I'm having no symptoms. I have had 2 MC total and I have 3 living children. I can't remember when I started getting symptoms, and I'm so scared to lose this baby!.. I have a dr appt Saturday but won't get my blood results until Monday. I do remember with DD#3 that my levels were a 49 and I was 5 weeks and some odd days but it tripled in 48 hours. So maybe my levels take longer to rise :/ so nervous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Replies (11-12):
kelli1973124
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM

its hard this early..some levels do rise slowly, u may not get symptoms early..i didnt get any til 6-7 weeks

Jerichos_Mommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I really wouldn't worry about the no symptoms thing.  I was 16 weeks when I learned I was pregnant with my daughter.  I was still BF'ing #1 and flo had never returned.  I only went up one pant size my breast size stayed the same  and her kicks always felt like the very ealy (was that a kick or is it tummy issues???) ones.  I found out when I went to get a shot to jumpstart flo so I could get on BC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN