Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ready to give up! HELP!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

My TTC journey has only been 6 months.. Im thinking about not tracking/ buying ovulation kits anymore. I dont enjoy sex, Im only having it to make a baby. Not to make Love with my husband.  I dont know what to do. All I wanna do is sleep. I have no motivation. HELP!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lhiannan
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I have 3 kids, and this is the first time I've done anything like charting or using opk's and I do agree that it can kind of take the spontaneity out of things.  If you're feeling burnt out, take a break from actively trying, it might help.

colbys_mom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM

i totally understand and im only on my second cycle. its a lot harder than i thought it would be.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Take a break if you feel you need too, make love between cycle day 10-15 just to see if you can.catch the egg, thats what my hubby and I see doing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM

This. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I think I prefer getting pregnant on ACCIDENT. It is a lot less stressful. lol

Quoting colbys_mom:

i totally understand and im only on my second cycle. its a lot harder than i thought it would be.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

dj_kern
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

It is taking more of a toll on me then i thought it would as well.  I am also only on my second cycle of ttc, i have two sons that weren't planned, so this ttc is all new to me, and it is after a tubal reversal march 9th.  I am thinking i'm between5 to 9 days past O. 

Quoting colbys_mom:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Well then let it all go. By the sounds of it the stress is more then likely leading to your not concieving. So just let it go, enjoy your marraige, enjoy your sex life, and God will bless you when the time comes!!

RoseFlame
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM

have fun with sex if your not aroused then you might as well not even try

MasterAtArms
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'm at six months too and know how you feel. Perhaps try picking up a new hobby to take your mind off of TTC? I did that this past month and found myself less stressed. My relationship with my husband improved, as well as our sex life. We both feel happier. My new hobby is face painting.

xLilBit22
by Meli on May. 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

just subtract all the things that arent making having sex/making love fun with your husband. charting/opks ect. all i do is just mark when i get AF when she ends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN