Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I can't wait for this to be over.

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
  • 17 Replies

Its still too early for me to take a test, so I don't know for sure if I'm pregnant or not...but...

I'm assuming that I'm not. That my body is just pulling a cruel trick on me...and it sucks!

I can barely manage crackers in the morning. Even they make my stomach upset. We went out for mexican last night, and every time i breathed deeply... I had to resist the urge to throw up. (I love Mexican food!)  I'm freaking exhausted all the time. My pelvic muscles are sore. The metallic taste in my mouth that comes and goes. The mood swings.

If you aren't going to actually have a baby, the 'progesterone poisoning' shouldn't be this freaking bad! This is the worst that I've had it. Ever. I didn't even have this many issues when I was pregnant with my daughter!

AF needs to come!

Okay... I'm done whining now! haha

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colbys_mom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

omg i know hun. i am way tired lately than i usually am. I think i have been having a nausious feeling every now and then, but i think its my mind playing tricks on me. My af hasnt showed up yet but i feel shes gonna come although i am not having my usual pms symptoms i usually do. god this sux.

Cmdale87
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM
If I ovulates on the 26th is probably to early to tell huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

The progesterone makes you nauseous?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

bebe42081
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM
HUGS!! I hope she shows up soon!! Or, better yet, that you get your BFP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pepper1222
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I'm assuming that it does. All I know is that about 5 dpo I started getting morning sickness/nausea. However, I didn't really feel anything that could be described as implantation cramps until 7 dpo. So.... I'm attributing it to that. 

I feel absolutely fine (nausea wise) most of the time. Its only thinking about food, smelling food, or eating food that sets me off!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeap from the time ovulation occurs until AF your progesterone levels rise. Progesterone causes pregnancy like symptoms including cramping, sore breasts, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and much more. Women get very depressed because they JUST SWORE they were preggo and then got a negative pregnancy test. But its because some months progesterone is higher then others. So some months post ovulation symptoms are worse then others. And many of the symptoms women have prior to the 4-6 wk mark of pregnancy is progesterone related even if they are pregnant!

Quoting vcaulkins:

BeckyBun
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I was just about to post a whine post myself. af is expected may 22. Such a long time. I felt my very first o cramps late last week and BD as much as I could. My calendar predicts I O on the 10th, but I'm so tired to BD some more. (haha sorry if tmi) I just want to be pregnant already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

That's good to know bc my dr is putting me on progesterone after I o. Now I know that it will make me feel icky

Quoting NoraDun:

Yeap from the time ovulation occurs until AF your progesterone levels rise. Progesterone causes pregnancy like symptoms including cramping, sore breasts, nausea, headaches, dizziness, and much more. Women get very depressed because they JUST SWORE they were preggo and then got a negative pregnancy test. But its because some months progesterone is higher then others. So some months post ovulation symptoms are worse then others. And many of the symptoms women have prior to the 4-6 wk mark of pregnancy is progesterone related even if they are pregnant!

Quoting vcaulkins:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:17 AM

yup. my body hates progesterone too. i feel like crap during the 2 ww. then AF shows and i'm like a new woman. completely free of pain and sickness. i've actually been whining for my bc the last few days because i've felt so freakin awful!!! 

TLIF1281
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

The worst of my symptoms were before I even was able to test. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)