Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ramen noodles and pico (piog)

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
Just got done eating it. Was wanting it since lastnight. It was so good. Anyone else having any crazy cravings?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ilovebnamommy08
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I have been craving Tacos but, don't know if I am preggers yet I am getting a blood test tomorrow FINGERS CROSSED!!!

BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Quoting Ilovebnamommy08:

I have been craving Tacos but, don't know if I am preggers yet I am getting a blood test tomorrow FINGERS CROSSED!!!

G luck. Fx
TLIF1281
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hahaha ya last night I wanted pizza and flaming hot cheetos. I don't usually eat flamin hot cheetos. Been craving red meat to. Lots of chnese as well. 

Beautifulmom513
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM

when I was pregnant with my son ramen noodles was the only thing I could eat that didn't make me sick when I had morning sickness. I had ramen noodles for breakfast every morning cuz it was the only thing I could eat and keep down. I am noticing the same thing with this pregnancy. something about ramen noodles.....

jrobertson20
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM

OMG I have been eating Ramen noodles ALL the time.  I'm also craving pickles and raw veggies. 

BabyDust77
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I also like fried chicken livers. Just had hubby go pick some up.
arab.love.19
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Aww I miss Ramen noodles! I read that its not healthy during pregnancy cuz there is nothing healthy from it. But I guess one wouldn't hurt once in a while. And when ever I have a craving I get it right away or my hubby does. I been craving anything sweet lately. 

kelli1973124
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM

craving spicy food

hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
I've been craving chicken sandwiches with tomatoes (I hate tomatoes) and fresh fruit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)