Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

imagining lines.. not sure on what to think.. i inverted it,

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 46 Replies

im 10 dpo and now imagining lines. i have no usb cord so posting pics is out of the question and cant use my phone cause it only allows me to post onto FB.

I dont really see anything but sometimes in the light i can see a pretty much invisible line if that makes sense lol. its a dollar store test.

im going crazy!

i inverted it a see a second line but what does that mean? does every test have a second line when you invert it?

k im doing my own experiment since no one wants to answer! you no how many months ive been on here helping everyone out, and just this one time i need some help and set of eyes and no one, go figure right? *sigh*

by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
You can still post a pic from your phone. If you go to your cafemom account you will see an email to send the pic too and then when you come back to group select post pic and it will bring up the pics saved to your account. GL
daretodream_25
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM
I see those too. Lol. In just the right angle/light I get an image. Thought I was the only one. Fx for you
turkey714
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I came across this website:

www.canyouseealine.com

bebe42081
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM
If there is no color to it it's probably an Evap...wait a cpl days, if u can lol, and test again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

sometimes i think i can see a line sometimes i cant see it! im 10dpo

fostermomoftwo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

thanks ladies! :(

fostermomoftwo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

BUMP!

fostermomoftwo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

so i saw a second line when interverting it, what does that mean?? im so confused and no one is answering :(

Quoting turkey714:

I came across this website:

www.canyouseealine.com

TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Hmmm... I'd wait 2/3 days and test again. Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fostermomoftwo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

when i interveted it i saw an obvious second line but dont know what it means..if it doesnt have color would it show as the second line? is it normal to invert it and see a second line? *confused*..

Quoting bebe42081:

If there is no color to it it's probably an Evap...wait a cpl days, if u can lol, and test again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)