Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

imagining lines.. not sure on what to think.. i inverted it,

im 10 dpo and now imagining lines. i have no usb cord so posting pics is out of the question and cant use my phone cause it only allows me to post onto FB.

I dont really see anything but sometimes in the light i can see a pretty much invisible line if that makes sense lol. its a dollar store test.

im going crazy!

i inverted it a see a second line but what does that mean? does every test have a second line when you invert it?

k im doing my own experiment since no one wants to answer! you no how many months ive been on here helping everyone out, and just this one time i need some help and set of eyes and no one, go figure right? *sigh*

by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Replies (41-46):
candis06
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Also with tweaking, don't play with the contrast too much. If you take it too far it will cause an EVAP line to turn pink becuase it'll take too much of the contrast in. :) 

Kenna1212
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:05 PM

FX......good luck!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
bobsangel8485
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

The T line is more to the right.

With the dollar store hpt's you have to take the cover off otherwise, it casts shadows...

OP, your acting like a child. 

toddler tantrum

Quoting candis06:

I tweaked it and I do believe I see pink! Take another one in the AM!! :) GL!

sourchick2
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I see the second line! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtmomtwo
by Jessica on May. 11, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

im not trying to step on any toes, but trying to conceive is very trying mentally. i think all she was looking for was opinions, not to be crucified because she felt there was a second line. Regardless of whether she is or is not pregnant, i think our job as members of this forum is to encourage, not discourage. If i put a post up and felt like i was attacked then i wouldnt be posting on here anymore either.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)