Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ff pushed my af date forward because it said i ovulated later!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
This is my first mth trying and temping. So should i disregard the date i thought i was going to get it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM
How big a difference is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
5 days i thought i ovulated on time but my temp spiked later. Did this ever happen to you

Quoting junebutterfly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I've just started charting and temping this cycle, but I'd say if you spiked later and ff shows O then I'd go by ff but I'm not sure. Did you keep track of your cm or take opks?

Quoting blessedmommiie:

5 days i thought i ovulated on time but my temp spiked later. Did this ever happen to you

Quoting junebutterfly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Yes, disregard the date you thought you'd get AF.  FF is correct that if you O later, AF is going to come later (assuming you aren't pregnant!).

Your luteal phase (the time between when you O & when AF comes) generally stays the same every cycle.  So if you O 5 days later than you usually do & your luteal phase is 13 days, AF will come 13 days after you O and also 5 days later than you might have otherwise expected.

blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Yes i had fertile cm for a whole week. I didnt use opks. Guess ill go by ff, thx alot

Quoting junebutterfly:

I've just started charting and temping this cycle, but I'd say if you spiked later and ff shows O then I'd go by ff but I'm not sure. Did you keep track of your cm or take opks?

Quoting blessedmommiie:

Quoting junebutterfly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Ok, thanks.

Quoting GwenMB:

Yes, disregard the date you thought you'd get AF.  FF is correct that if you O later, AF is going to come later (assuming you aren't pregnant!).

Your luteal phase (the time between when you O & when AF comes) generally stays the same every cycle.  So if you O 5 days later than you usually do & your luteal phase is 13 days, AF will come 13 days after you O and also 5 days later than you might have otherwise expected.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Your welcome. Good luck

Quoting blessedmommiie:

Yes i had fertile cm for a whole week. I didnt use opks. Guess ill go by ff, thx alot

Quoting junebutterfly:

Quoting blessedmommiie:

Quoting junebutterfly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)