Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

low progsestrone??

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

What does it mean exactly??  I got tested at the doc today for day 21 after period and they said mine was 11 which is low and if i get preg this cycle that i would have to get a shot or be on the pills for progestrone?? Do you think this means i didnt ovulate:( i had a positive opk back on the 1st so i am not sure maybe i am preg and the baby is sucking all my hormones LOL just kidding any advice?? 

by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Littlered09
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
No it doesn't mean u didn't ovulate it just means ur hormone levels aren't high enough cuz I've had 2 babies and been on progesterone pills both times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedfamily06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

ok good im not out yet then

Quoting Littlered09:

No it doesn't mean u didn't ovulate it just means ur hormone levels aren't high enough cuz I've had 2 babies and been on progesterone pills both times

Rose87
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 7:58 PM

You're not out yet but I would suggest asking the doctor for progesterone supplements.

Good luck!

Pregnancy

november117
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine was 9 at cycle day 23. I forgot to go on cycle day 21. Anything over 6 means you ovulated and 11 is not a bad not pregnant #. Which even if you caught the egg it hasn't yet implanted or it is early implantation and not necessarily detectable. I would only worry about your # if it were under 6. If you were confirmed pregnant and it was 11 then yes, supplements would be a good idea. Try not to stress because it can make things worse (easier said than done I know).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedfamily06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you!!! i am just so stressed cause i have so many preg symptoms and this is confusing me so much

Quoting november117:

Mine was 9 at cycle day 23. I forgot to go on cycle day 21. Anything over 6 means you ovulated and 11 is not a bad not pregnant #. Which even if you caught the egg it hasn't yet implanted or it is early implantation and not necessarily detectable. I would only worry about your # if it were under 6. If you were confirmed pregnant and it was 11 then yes, supplements would be a good idea. Try not to stress because it can make things worse (easier said than done I know).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured