Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i Need Yall Help..

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 8 Replies
Im Not Trying To Concieve. But i Ovulated 3 Days After i Had Unprotected Sex (He Cam) &; I Believe 2 Days After Fertile(Period Tracker Calender Dates) But i Was Just Wondering What Are The Chances I Am Pregnant ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
20%, same as any given month when you have unprotected sex when you are fertile.
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM
3 moms liked this

if you only track when you have your period and not when you actually ovulate then you dont actually know when you are fertile. so is there a chance? yes. is it a good chance? hard to tell. wait til you miss your period and take a test. there isnt a set way to tell. if there were, most of us wouldnt be sitting here trying to concieve for months on end. if you dont want to be pregnant, why did you have unprotected sex? please save the drivil of how it happened for a group other than a bunch of women depserately wanting a baby. 

janeelew93
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:56 AM
EthansMama.; Shit Happens Im 18 Yrs Old Hes My Bf. Just Trying To Figure Out Whats The Chances Thats All..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janeelew93
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:57 AM
And it Tracks Ovulation And Fertile Thats Obvious How i Know..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msdannic86
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

if you only track when you have your period and not when you actually ovulate then you dont actually know when you are fertile. so is there a chance? yes. is it a good chance? hard to tell. wait til you miss your period and take a test. there isnt a set way to tell. if there were, most of us wouldnt be sitting here trying to concieve for months on end. if you dont want to be pregnant, why did you have unprotected sex? please save the drivil of how it happened for a group other than a bunch of women depserately wanting a baby. 

I don't feel she was trying to be mean or disrespectful, but this is a group of mostly women who are having fertility issues and trying to get pregnant, and many with years of no luck. You are 18, and a grown woman, just maybe next time think about how and where u post this type of questions. Many woman here would give their life to be accidentally pregnant. See what I mean? Good luck to you though and if you are, I wish you well, and if you aren't, be careful next time.

MrsParsons11
by Nicole on May. 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this
No u don't know. Sorry to say apps don't tell u when u ovulate nor when ur fertile. They just guess. If ur not looking to have a baby then use protection. Having unprotected sex when not ttc is very irresponsible. Yes things happen but with the way ur going about it seems like u don't care or it doesn't matter. Don't want a baby? Take bc or use condoms or a diaphram. Having a baby and being pregnant means ur ready for another life.

Quoting janeelew93:

And it Tracks Ovulation And Fertile Thats Obvious How i Know..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:08 AM
This is my first month trying,i personally don't mind you posting here with a question. Yes there is a big chance if you had sex in the fertile period u could be preggo. Goodluck

Quoting janeelew93:

Im Not Trying To Concieve. But i Ovulated 3 Days After i Had Unprotected Sex (He Cam) &; I Believe 2 Days After Fertile(Period Tracker Calender Dates) But i Was Just Wondering What Are The Chances I Am Pregnant ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy41ce
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:11 AM

you wont know till your period comes or not..goodluck with it all!

I have tons of Giveaways on my blog The Small Things Check it out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)