Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do you feel pregnant yet?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

LOL. That was Alex's question she just asked me . And i couldnt do anything but laugh because she is so clueless and cute . LOL she is so anxious and i thought i would be anxious but the 2ww just began today. and i told her no babee i wont feel anything until 9 days from now hopefully if i get pregnant. and she said 'ohhhhh' like all sad and i just cant help but smile so hard, because she really wants this baby so i pray we get a bfp because i know she is going to be a great parent. <3 just thought i would share lol

by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe42081
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww how cute and sweet :) I really hope it works for y'all this month, I've been looking or updates from you! I'll be keeping my fx!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koukla12905
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM
That's so cute :) At least you know she's as excited to have a baby as you are! GL, FX for you!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Kids are adorable during the TTC process

HerWife0421
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Thank you ! (: i will be posting soon my results hopefully its good news, if not there is always next month (:

Quoting bebe42081:

Awww how cute and sweet :) I really hope it works for y'all this month, I've been looking or updates from you! I'll be keeping my fx!!!

HerWife0421
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

She sounds like a kid lol thats what i was thinking in my head but actually she is my wife hahaha . she is still soooooooo clueless! lol

Quoting NoraDun:

TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on May. 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM

my husband is all excited, too.

he's so into it all. when i feel discouraged he keeps me going.

GL to you!!!

HerWife0421
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Thank you! Alex is feeling so good about it and i am too because i didnt get my period this month and i was so discouraged and was down and i prayed that i ovulate or get my period this month and then a couple of days later i got my Fertile CM and i ignored it the first 2 days but something in me said this is it and call our donor and so i did and yesterday it went so smoothly and im just feeling really good about it . i dont know when im going to test though but im just excited and not stressing about the 2ww because i feel its going to happen (:

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

my husband is all excited, too.

he's so into it all. when i feel discouraged he keeps me going.

GL to you!!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Oh 

Quoting HerWife0421:

She sounds like a kid lol thats what i was thinking in my head but actually she is my wife hahaha . she is still soooooooo clueless! lol

Quoting NoraDun:

HerWife0421
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

yesss (:

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh 

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

well good luck

Quoting HerWife0421:

yesss (:

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh 

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)