Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

getting excited!!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

sooo!!! I think im pregnant again :) my husband and I had sex right after my period. a couple weeks later I had strange red light spotting and I think it was Implation bleeding. well now Im 5 days late for my next period. Im feeling kind of crampy I feel like I might get my period soon. I just feel more bloated then usual and last night I got this really warm sensation just in my stomach it was really hot. Has anyone else experienced this? I have just got my hopes too high and had to get it out :) but what does everyone think? my hopes are just really high and now im getting nervous :(

by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:45 PM
How long is your cycle and how many days into you cycle did you BD? I just found out we are pregnant again. I had a feeling because I was exteremly bloated, a little more cm then normal, and tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Why not take a test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I felt like my ovaries were rubbed with icy hot a couple days ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blondieblue0425
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Iv taken one a couple times but they were too early I think. I havent been keeping track of my perid, its either a hit or miss with us, were just not using protection. Im too nervous to take another test, we hate seeing the not pregnant. I just feel really bloated and Im getting wet down there with slight cramps....does anyone know or experienced something like just your stomach is on fire but it doesnt hurt? just really really warm like a little ball inside?

Blondieblue0425
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Quoting nikkifam5:

How long is your cycle and how many days into you cycle did you BD? I just found out we are pregnant again. I had a feeling because I was exteremly bloated, a little more cm then normal, and tired.

Congradulations! is this your first?

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM
No this is my 6th pregnancy. We have 3 children and have had 2 MC. I would say unless you have a short cycle then it may have been to early for ovulation right after your period. I've never had the burning sensation. Infact when I'm obsessing about getting pregnant I feel like I have every symptom in the book and id end up with a bfn.. everytime I wasn't and didn't " feel pregnant" I was.. good luck! I would just get a blood test

Quoting Blondieblue0425:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Congradulations! is this your first?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN