Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am I not getting any morning sickness?? EDIT

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 6 weeks and thought I would have had it by now but no I only feel nauseated in the mornings n some nights. I know I'm not looking forward to morning sickness like throwing up but I would feel so much better n know that everything is going fine. 

I know my mother had horrible morning sickness n throwing up n even at night n my two sisters also had morning sickness...so I'm worried why am I not having morning sickness like throwing up that is the only thing I'm missing. 

When did u start throwing up?

*EDIT*

I have not been feeling so good the past two days not throwing up but still without it I feel bad. I'm always tired n headaches n I feel like I wanna get sick but am not...it last a while too, it used to be in the mornings for like 10mins now its gotten worse n last longer! I'm not looking forward to throwing up on top of all this....I guess I'm lucky for now just hoping this is at worst as it can get. Idk how else to explain this all but it feels like the life is being sucked out of me...hope this doesn't last long. 

planning a wedding   Pregnancy%20tickerpregnancy calendar

by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Replies (41-49):
Sparkyfire
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM
About 4th month with my 1st and got it at 7 weeks with this one. My 1st I was so sick they had to medicate me to keep me from dehydrating and so I could eat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina18
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I never had morning sickness.

kayleebugsmom32
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I never got morning sickness with my dd. I was just nauseated in the beginning but that was it. So don't  worry about not getting sick. I felt very lucky not to have had it!

hoping189
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Hi,

I'm also 6 weeks, due date is close to yours - Jan 1/13!  No morning sickness yet, just sore (and bigger) breats and a little tired.. 

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 12, 2012 at 8:16 AM
I was 8 weeks with my kids. My mom had no MS with her five kids but I'm the only girl and I definitely get it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
latina27875
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I'm 4 Weeks and all I get is pain on breast and peeing alot no nausea,it's still completely normal..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
um, you will be totally fatigued and possibly going to bed way early until the middle of the second trimester. Your body is "incubating" a person...that will zap you really quick....especially the first baby.
arab.love.19
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

um, you will be totally fatigued and possibly going to bed way early until the middle of the second trimester. Your body is "incubating" a person...that will zap you really quick....especially the first baby.

Ya I started going to sleep early about a week ago at 9:30pm when I usually used to stay up til 11pm and I'm always tired now and get this terrible sick feeling all morning n at random times in the day. 

Parkers_Mommy8
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
There are some women who don't get morning sickness. If you don't, count yourself lucky!! With my ds I threw up every single day throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured