Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I can't believe I'm actually crying *mini vent*

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm sure it's because I'm so worn out and stressed with work but another friend of mine made the announcement that they're pregnant and I am literally crying. I feel like an idiot getting this upset, but it's just like a dagger to the heart every time. It's just so damn frustrating! I can only paint a smile on my face for so long before I feel like I'm going to end up snapping.

You ladies are the only people I know who will understand, so thanks for letting me get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mkmommy0406
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I know what you mean!  It seems like just this last week, I heard about 4 different people who are now expecting.  It's starting to get to me too!

hugs

queenmary1o1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Oh no I'm sorry... hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Thank you...*hugs back* I mean, I really am happy for them (all, like, 10 or 12 couples who are expecting that I know) but it still stings :/

Quoting mkmommy0406:

I know what you mean!  It seems like just this last week, I heard about 4 different people who are now expecting.  It's starting to get to me too!

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxMissThingxx
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM
:(

Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I totally understand! I run a daycare and I just had one of my clients tell me they are expecting again. Its hard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Savysmom05
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I hear ya!! I went to a friends house last night, and they were babysitting a friends daughter. When they showed up to pick her up....she was hugely pregnant due in like a month. It made me sooooooo jealous, and it feels like I'm a failure each time I get the BFN. Your not alone in this feeling my friend!! XOXO LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Thank you...I knew you ladies would understand! ***Baby dust*** to you, too!

Quoting Savysmom05:

I hear ya!! I went to a friends house last night, and they were babysitting a friends daughter. When they showed up to pick her up....she was hugely pregnant due in like a month. It made me sooooooo jealous, and it feels like I'm a failure each time I get the BFN. Your not alone in this feeling my friend!! XOXO LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colbys_mom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Everytime my cousin (who is my sons godmother) got pregnant (3 times it kind of made me irratated more and more) ugh when my sister got pregnant I was secretly mad over it now but it sux.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nangel4u
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I know how you feel...all i can do is feel happy for them and just stay positive that it will happen for me one day :-)

canbeamom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I run a home daycare and after all my kids leave the house seems so empty. Then I start to think when I'm going to be a mommy again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)