Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I can't believe I'm actually crying *mini vent*

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm sure it's because I'm so worn out and stressed with work but another friend of mine made the announcement that they're pregnant and I am literally crying. I feel like an idiot getting this upset, but it's just like a dagger to the heart every time. It's just so damn frustrating! I can only paint a smile on my face for so long before I feel like I'm going to end up snapping.

You ladies are the only people I know who will understand, so thanks for letting me get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
twyliatepeka
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

i feel ya. my sister-in-law has a 5week old baby. they were not even trying to have a baby when she got pregnant & we had been for over a year when she found out she was pregnant.

hugs

brittani
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Oh Hun I did too. Everyone around me was pregnant. I was so upset and why not me. Its really hard. It got easier for me after a while but every now and then I still get upset and cry and its OK.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miqdanixo
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I did my crying yesterday. Not getting pregnant feels like I have no control over what goes on with my own body. This seems to come so easy for everyone else. Even people that don't want a child. It has been getting to me too lately. I hope we all get our bfps soon. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Exactly! After 3 years of TTC it just hurts that much more :/ And yes, I hope for BFPs for all of us soon!!!

Quoting miqdanixo:

I did my crying yesterday. Not getting pregnant feels like I have no control over what goes on with my own body. This seems to come so easy for everyone else. Even people that don't want a child. It has been getting to me too lately. I hope we all get our bfps soon. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasterAtArms
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM

We all feel this way sometimes. ((Hugs))

MLCS0820
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Girl I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I'm the same way! I have 6 people I know pregnant right now...and 3 who just had babies...It sucks!!! GL to you...hang in there! :)

Quoting beadingmom17:

I'm sure it's because I'm so worn out and stressed with work but another friend of mine made the announcement that they're pregnant and I am literally crying. I feel like an idiot getting this upset, but it's just like a dagger to the heart every time. It's just so damn frustrating! I can only paint a smile on my face for so long before I feel like I'm going to end up snapping.

You ladies are the only people I know who will understand, so thanks for letting me get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I know how you feel. Just about every one I know has either gotten pregnant or had a baby in the last 8 months. I am happy for them, but when will it be my turn? Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I know how you feel. Every time I see something on my fb feed about pregnancy I get so mad. I've cried and cried so many times. I'm happy for them but at the same time I'm like why them, they weren't trying or can't support a child but my DH and I are trying and can support a child on our own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dmpeterson
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM
You're definitely not alone. In just a few short months we will be at 2 years TTC. I couldn't do it without all of the ladies here. I'm constantly reminded that I'm not alone here.

I get soooo tired of everyone else getting BFP's and not us. I'll never tell them that though. I'm always happy for them, but I feel so inadequate as a woman because of all of this.

My kid sister who was only kinda trying is now more than half way through her pregnancy. I kick myself for thinking maybe we could get pregnant and go through it together. But nope. Best I can figure is this is karma for being hard on my body when I was younger.

But just keep going. You're never alone. Hugs!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM

yes... and i feel it happens to those mostly who were not trying...and got it accidently....so it means stress is the main barrier....but yessss it makes me cry every time hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN