Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I can't believe I'm actually crying *mini vent*

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm sure it's because I'm so worn out and stressed with work but another friend of mine made the announcement that they're pregnant and I am literally crying. I feel like an idiot getting this upset, but it's just like a dagger to the heart every time. It's just so damn frustrating! I can only paint a smile on my face for so long before I feel like I'm going to end up snapping.

You ladies are the only people I know who will understand, so thanks for letting me get it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (21-24):
Byrd15
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Same for me.... :,(
WenStew
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I completely know how you are feeling, when my sister told me she was pregnant (after less than a month of trying) it was ask I could do not to break down right there... I'm sorry you are going through this, and hoping you get your BFP soon.. Baby dust! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Riya123
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Its ok hon..we people who are TTC will feel the same.dont think its just u.one day our dreams will be acheived too.be sure of it.even if i see some Ad showing mom and kid relationship i get irritated or feel sad that i am not able to feel that way.so its ok to vent it out and cry sometimes.we are here to for u.

vcaulkins
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I'm so sorry hun! I know that feeling. Hang in there. FX that it happens fo ryou soon! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)