Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8 months and i'm back

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hey ladies I was on here for ttc 1year ago and well we moved and after 1year ttc I had given up and i was so stressed and depressed cuz I thought this was it no baby for me... dh kept saying its going to happen theres nothing wrong our baby is just so smart they will chose on their own time when to come... baby is just being stubborn like mommy is! lol well this little buddle decided she wanted to see the world June of this year yep next month i hadnt gotten  back on here cuz this is where all my heartache was with every bfn... and af but they are gone and sorry its taken so long but were back even though she is almost here so heres a pic from about 10min ago :)

by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommytoEmily05
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Awww, that's a cute picture~ Congrats! I know what a strugle it can be, it took my little Ava who is now 2 years old about a year and a half of TTC.

mylove612
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Yes it was quite a journey! I'm so excited for her to come! this one month is taking so long feels longer then the year it took to concieve her...

Quoting MommytoEmily05:

Awww, that's a cute picture~ Congrats! I know what a strugle it can be, it took my little Ava who is now 2 years old about a year and a half of TTC.

babies1st
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:24 AM

congrats!!!

Mamasomedaysoon
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Congrats! I'm due in June,too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Armygirl2299703
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Absolutely beautiful.

Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured