Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ladies got a question.. would love the help!!

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
Okay I am totally freaking confused!!! I thought today was my 8 dpo but other sites are telling me that I am 6dpo... I had my last period April 18th, and they said my fertile periods were between April 29-May 1 or so!! I am asuming I O on the 2nd of may.. just reading everything and doing everything I am totally burnt out!! I had sex everyday the whole fertile period.. now i just am confused about my DPO ... some help please?? Thanks ladies
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WenStew
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM

hmm, It sounds to me that you are 8dpo... Hopefully this is your month!! GL and baby dust! :)

MrsParsons11
by Nicole on May. 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Can't really tell u. Everyone os at a different date and has a different length in lp. Sites are not reliable for o. Only way is by charting ur bbt. Don't want to do that? They just bd every other day but remember we can't tell u if ur late or not, not knowing when u actually o is hard /: but I wouldn't say 100% ur either 6 or 8 dpo. Just give a range for now luv (: like 5-8dpo (: gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

It totally depends...those calculators are based off the "average" woman with a 28day cycle and a 14day luteal phase...which not EVERYONE has
Do you have any signs when you're ovulating....cramping, nausea, crap ton of cm?

The only way I figured out when I ovulated was by using OPK's...I could have done a temp chart but peeing on a stick seemed easier

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)