Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TTC & Vivid dreams

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
  • 2 Replies

The past two nights i've had VERY vivid dreams. They involve girls I don't like & don't talk to. One of them is an ex of my boyfriend's and in the 1st dream I had he cheated on me and in the second one everyone from the first was in it again. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced vivid dreams in early pregnancy BEFORE they found out they were prego... cause in January of this year when I found out I was pregnant (but shortly miscarried), I had these vivid dreams too when normally I never do. Today i'm 8dpo so the dreams happened the night of 6dpo & 7 dpo!

by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Riya123
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Its a Myth that when we are prgnant we get crazy dreams and a lot of it will happen.its just that ur entire body is preparing for a whole new experiance and ur mind has to cope with it.vivid dreams are the outcome.and dont worry abt anyof them because they are all just meaningless and it happens to almost every preggo women.infact my granny says its one of the healthy signs of pregnancy.so just relax and enjoy ur pregnancy .Take Care.

hayj2010
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thank you! But i'm not pregnant yet, TTC and AF is due next Friday so waiting to see :) But i'm glad it's a good sign of a healthy pregnancy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN