Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewcm hope my egg is around the corner! Trying not to stress

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 10 Replies
I'm still having doubts about oing this cycle as they are messed up bc of my mc in march but *tmi* Im starting to get ewcm today, so I hope it's a good sign and I'm trying not to stress to much. I know hubs is getting stressed out as well and im trying not to make bding a "job" so if we don't catch the egg this cycle I'm going to get a bbt and start charting to make sure I'm oing guess I'm just looking for advice/support from anyone who is ttc after a mc. Thanks for reading my vent and gl and lots of baby dust ladies!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lindsayloo1003
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I'm sorry for your loss!

Starting to chart sound like a good idea. Are you using OPKs? I've been also thinking about ordering the book "Taking charge of your fertility". All the ladies in here are raving about it :) 

I used to stress all the time, but I decided that I'm not gonna let TTC take over my life. I let go and let God. So we'll see what happens. :)

GL to you, and baby dust!!!

jdixon12
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM

fyi: I just finished the book,Taking charge of your fertility" best dam book ever ! Gives a clear understanding to fix what we are all going thru.

Good Luck ladies

Lindsayloo1003
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Thank you, its been a tuff couple of months! Ya I've been using opks since cd8 and today's 13 they have all been bfns I've heard good things about that book I'm going to pick it up along with a bbt if things don't work out this cycle and start charting! I'm tryin to have fun and not think about it but it's easier said than done ya know. good luck to you too!!!!!

Quoting pryn4amiracle:

I'm sorry for your loss!

Starting to chart sound like a good idea. Are you using OPKs? I've been also thinking about ordering the book "Taking charge of your fertility". All the ladies in here are raving about it :) 

I used to stress all the time, but I decided that I'm not gonna let TTC take over my life. I let go and let God. So we'll see what happens. :)

GL to you, and baby dust!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM

FX for you! This is my 1st cycle since my mc in March too and I also just noticed EWCM this morning. Hope we both get sticky beans soon!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I just this month started noting cm with the great wisdom from the ladies in here. I just wanted to say sorry for your loss. We had a mc in March as well.
Lindsayloo1003
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I've seen lots of posts on here lately of march mc's and I hope things work out for all of us sorry about your losses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyBun
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I mc in dec. Officially went back to ttc in april, af came. Now I'm more attentive with my cm. but then I had cramping last week and was advised it might have been O cramps. But dh and I bd. But in the back of my mind, I feel like we missed timing. Idk...I'm just scared and wanting a baby so much. I had ewcm two days ago and I felt like it was a job to bd. I know I shouldn't, but...this will be my last month ttc. I give up after this. I hope we all get bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsayloo1003
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Don't give up!!!

Quoting BeckyBun:

I'm sorry for your loss. I mc in dec. Officially went back to ttc in april, af came. Now I'm more attentive with my cm. but then I had cramping last week and was advised it might have been O cramps. But dh and I bd. But in the back of my mind, I feel like we missed timing. Idk...I'm just scared and wanting a baby so much. I had ewcm two days ago and I felt like it was a job to bd. I know I shouldn't, but...this will be my last month ttc. I give up after this. I hope we all get bfp!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyBun
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Aww thanks. I guess I should say, ”take a break”. It's just been a hell of a roller coaster ride this past year and a half.

Quoting Lindsayloo1003:

Don't give up!!!

Quoting BeckyBun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured