Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

.... Big fat

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
i don't know what! Lol
It was wierd. I took a first respone test and the control line was super dark but where the line would be for a positive were a few pink specks? Has that happened to anyone before?
Af is due next Friday (i know i know it's early)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM
If it wasnt for my hubby I would of already poas af is.due the 15.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Nicole on May. 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM
That would be faulty then /:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
by Kristin on May. 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM
I'd poas! Haha it's only a few days away :P

Quoting Seximama23:

If it wasnt for my hubby I would of already poas af is.due the 15.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM

did you dip? maybe it got to saturated. I've never had a faulty first response test or indent line but that doesn't mean it can't happen.  I would retest in 48 hours. Good Luck!!!

LADY_V088
by Kristin on May. 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM
No i didn't dip. I have thought about though and also thought it might get to saturated!

Yes i will test Monday or Tuesday.

Quoting Oregongirl40:

did you dip? maybe it got to saturated. I've never had a faulty first response test or indent line but that doesn't mean it can't happen.  I would retest in 48 hours. Good Luck!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I personally prefer dipping That way I can control the saturation.  I hate feeling like I have to pee bad but then my stream only ends up be short and I don't get the needed 5-10 seconds and the test is wasted lol ANNOYING.  Anyhow I hope you get your BFP  sending you lots of baby dust your way!!!

Quoting LADY_V088:

No i didn't dip. I have thought about though and also thought it might get to saturated!

Quoting Oregongirl40:

LADY_V088
by Kristin on May. 11, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Now that makes sense! Lol i never thought of that before!
Thank you
Baby dust

Quoting Oregongirl40:

I personally prefer dipping That way I can control the saturation.  I hate feeling like I have to pee bad but then my stream only ends up be short and I don't get the needed 5-10 seconds and the test is wasted lol ANNOYING.  Anyhow I hope you get your BFP  sending you lots of baby dust your way!!!

Quoting LADY_V088:

Quoting Oregongirl40:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesGirl
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Awh, yea test again! I took a cheapy 88¢ from walmart and it was stark white.. Maybe my FRER will be pos in the mornin, no AF today :( but my cycles are irregular.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
by Kristin on May. 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM

i used the frer today =[ 

good luck to you & baby dust 

emtmomtwo
by Jessica on May. 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM

i had a really bad experience with the $0.88 tests......9 clear positives(false), a beta showed hcg of less than 1. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)