Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips... Opinion on them, please!

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM
  • 15 Replies

Today is 9 dpo for me & I started testing yesterday. I know it's WAY to early to expect a positive but I just want to be able to catch my line and see if progress IF in face i'm pregnant. I was wondering, have any of you ladies used these and what dpo were you when you received your first BFP? Thanks :)

by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe42081
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I haven't used those but I wanted to say good luck! I hope this is your cycle!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeeVahDee
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I used them I actually ran out of hpt,s lol so I was stil using the opks I got posituve 5 days in a row I never got positive for ovulating but found out I was pregnant at that point so gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayj2010
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM

What DPO were you when you found out?

hayj2010
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Thank you, very much! :)

TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on May. 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM

i got 20HPT's with my 100 OPK's.

so far i'm not impressed.

i have 3-4 left because i've had to double test at least 5 time due to faulty tests. 

i wouldn't waste my money on them again. 

Kiffypooh
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

My friend got her bfp on a wondfo before a FRER, but I can't remember at how many dpo it was. 

mzwilliams11410
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I used them & i got a VERY dark line at 11 dpo but I am pregnant with twins!!! At 14 dpo my levels were at 700 already so I'm sure thats why the test line was so dark & it showed up as the pee was still moving across it & the test line was darker then the control line but that all could very well be b*cuz of me having twins!!! Also I never had false positives with them!!! I loved them!!!

screamykittycat
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM
If you take tests frequently, then Wondfo is the way to go. I've had a couple weird tests, but out of over hundreds of normal ones, dollar-for-dollar, that's a pretty good track record. I can't imagine using, or paying for, anything else with the frequency that I need to test. (I have PCOS and no way to indicate ovulation or when/if AF is going to show)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I have used Wondfo hpts for YEARS. I have had 3 pregnancies(2 losses and 1 baby) with them and I found out each time at 6-7 days before my missed period. Even before FRER showed +. I love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I like the pink handled wondfos. I was 5 dpo got a suuuper faint pos. 9 dpo got a great clear one.
But the blue handled ones gave me a crap ton of evaps...:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN