Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BFN OR BFP!? HELP **,Update

Posted by   + Show Post
ok, so I used FMU this morning to test. The control line was fine. But the test line never came up very strong, and at first I thought it was positive. Even after it dried the test libe was barely there? So would that be a BFN or a BFP?

**So this morning's was the same. I think its just my brain playin tricks on me. Thank yall for the support and jind words!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Replies (11-18):
AmesGirl
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I got a blue dye test, reluctantly, it was all they had. and POAS and I swear, same thing. Dh couldnt see it. :( got another one for in the mornin. But its lookin like my mind playin tricks on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Quoting AmesGirl:

I got a blue dye test, reluctantly, it was all they had. and POAS and I swear, same thing. Dh couldnt see it. :( got another one for in the mornin. But its lookin like my mind playin tricks on me.

gl Hun fx for.your bfp, tomorrow would be the perfect day for it!!
Mom2Coop
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I can see both lines =)

AmesGirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:37 AM
My blue test this evenin was the same way, my room mate got all excited, but my DH couldnt see it.. I was gettin kinda discouraged.. What's your opinion?

Quoting Mom2Coop:

I can see both lines =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Coop
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Honestly I would think yes! But I would test with a digital soon that way your hubby will agree ;)

GOOD LUCK! I am hoping that it is definitely a BFP!

AmesGirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Thank you, very much. Almost three years later, I am very excitef

Quoting Mom2Coop:

Honestly I would think yes! But I would test with a digital soon that way your hubby will agree ;)

GOOD LUCK! I am hoping that it is definitely a BFP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

These walmart brand hpt's are so sucky. The dye on them is so light. I know of women who didn't get a bfp on this test until well after late af but got bfp prior to af on a frer.... I'd retest on a frer :D

BabyFruit Tickerpregnant

SatyrsMom
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Well it looks pos but I can see where u r ?ing since the color isn't really there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)