Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im a little sad.

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am currently waiting for a bfp or af ( I am getting neither right now). But I think that if I turn out to not be pregnant, then we are just gonna hold off. I really think my bf is just trying for a baby to make me happy, I really want a baby and he knows how much it will make me happy but I think that he feels we will lose out on a lot with another child (we can afford it, but he is looking to the future as in longer with a child home, another college etc). So I have decided to just put it to the back of my mind. I really have no idea if im pregnant right now (im so confused). I really think all these symptoms and things that are happening to me, is me just wishing so hard. If I am pregnant right now he will be happy and love the baby though, thats not the issue here, hes just worried about child care and me going back to work and all the normal things. sigh.

I wish you all lots and lots of sticky baby dust and hope you all get your bfp and have a happy and healthy 9. :)

by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Sorry your going through all of this =( but if having another child would make it hard on you two then holding off is probably the best thing to do for right now. How late are you for af? GL to you and hope all turns out well.

colbys_mom
by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM
It should have came around the 10th, so I'm not to late. I took like 9 test or so and all negatives. So I'm thinking its stress of all this that is making it late. Thanks though. He says he does want another but he thinks if I'm not pregnant we should wait. And I understand, I'm not gonna make him.

Quoting hypnautica:

Sorry your going through all of this =( but if having another child would make it hard on you two then holding off is probably the best thing to do for right now. How late are you for af? GL to you and hope all turns out well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I have never gone through where I wanted a baby and DH didnt so I am sure it is very hard for you. It is possible it is still to early for you to get a BFP. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured