Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Umm...o bleeding?...early af?...rough sex?...infection?

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Bd and I bd last night. It was really rough, imo. I woke up this am and had light pink blood when I went to the bathroom. I am a little worried, I had a big temp drop the other day and then my temp was only up by .02 degrees from yesterday. Af is 11 days away, could she be coming this early? Could it be bleeding for o? I have never in my life have had bleeding after sex(unless I am right on the edge of starting or stoping af) Maybe I have an infection...I don't notice any pain or anything. I am going to keep an eye on it this am and early afternoon to see what happens. If it doesn't stop or gets heavier I am calling the dr. Figures shit like this would happen the month I was going to take progesterone for the first time. Here are some chart pics too. All thoughts welcome!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

From your chart you haven't ovulated. It looks like and anovulatory cycle, if that is the case its common to have spotting during anovulatory cycles. That being said it certainly sounds like sex could be the actual culprit here. I wouldn't be concerned. 

bebe42081
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I often spot or bleed a little after rough sex. Sometimes it can irritate the cervix!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becs0808
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Sounds like it was the rough sex to me. An irritated cervix can do that. Best of luck to you!

jamielynn0709
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Well the bleeding stoped so I didn't call the dr. Now there is just the question on if I o'ed or will o this cycle.....humph!

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM

You're only on CD17 so there's plenty of time to O still.  It looks like you're going to O later than normal for you this cycle - in which case AF will be later as well.

jamielynn0709
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Our an even shorter lp right? Last cycle was the first time I tempted and used opk's. I got the positive opk on CD 14(when I thought I had always o) and confirmed o with temp for CD 16. Af came a day earlier than what it should so my lp was shorter. Dr gave me progesterone to take this cycle to start after o. If I can confirm I with my temps, even of it comes a lot later than it should, the progesterone should give me a long enough lp to help give me a better chance at abfp right?

Quoting GwenMB:

You're only on CD17 so there's plenty of time to O still.  It looks like you're going to O later than normal for you this cycle - in which case AF will be later as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Your LP usually stays the same.  But yes, progesterone will lengthen your LP & give you a better chance of getting a BFP.

jamielynn0709
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Alright, I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Quoting GwenMB:

Your LP usually stays the same.  But yes, progesterone will lengthen your LP & give you a better chance of getting a BFP.

swmmra
by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I wouldn't be too concerned, as long as you are not hurting, itching or burning you are probably ok. Rough sex can do that. 

.Diddles.
by on May. 16, 2012 at 2:57 AM

I spot after rough sex. Since I am losing weight he has to chill it on the rough sex because there is less cushion to block the roughness! lol

I think you're ok :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN