Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I am new!!

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hi my name is Nicole i am 26yrs old and i live in Conway Sc, I have been happily married to my hubby Josh for 6 yrs, We have a 3 yr old son Jacob. We are trying for our 2nd child i am hoping its a girl!! I am waiting to see if i am prego but i cant test until the weekend!!  I hope everyone has a good day!!

by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firemanswife723
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, it's nice to have you but hope your stay here is short and sweet!!! Looking forward to your BFP soon!!

CoolMama85
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Thank U!!

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Welcome to the group, it's nice to have you but hope your stay here is short and sweet!!! Looking forward to your BFP soon!!

pryn4amiracle
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome :) I hope you get your BFP soon!! 

CoolMama85
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Quoting pryn4amiracle:

Welcome :) I hope you get your BFP soon!! 

bebe42081
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Welcome to the group :) I hope this is your cycle! How long have you been trying? Lots of baby dust for you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pepper1222
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.

CoolMama85
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Thanks, We just started trying, I have been on bc for almost 4 years, I just stop taking it last month, My Period is due around the 21st. Since i was bc for so long its got me worried, this month will be the first cycle without bc.

Quoting bebe42081:

Welcome to the group :) I hope this is your cycle! How long have you been trying? Lots of baby dust for you :)

bebe42081
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Don't be surprised if it takes a while for your body an hormones to get back to normal. I had an IUD for 5 years and we are on cycle 8 after gettin it out and are still working on getting my hormones straightened out! I hope you are lucky and your body bounces back quickly :)

Quoting CoolMama85:

Thanks, We just started trying, I have been on bc for almost 4 years, I just stop taking it last month, My Period is due around the 21st. Since i was bc for so long its got me worried, this month will be the first cycle without bc.

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey there! Welcome to the group! I'm Cheree. :) 
I have a little girl that will be 3 in July, and Rich and I just decided this month that we are also TTC #2. Hoping for a boy here, and I also have to wait until this weekend before I can test. lol  

CoolMama85
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Yeah that what i have been hearing, I have been having a few pg symptoms tho belly cramps and low back  pain, i had implantaion bleeding with my first child does that mean i should get it with my 2nd??

Quoting bebe42081:

Don't be surprised if it takes a while for your body an hormones to get back to normal. I had an IUD for 5 years and we are on cycle 8 after gettin it out and are still working on getting my hormones straightened out! I hope you are lucky and your body bounces back quickly :)

Quoting CoolMama85:

Quoting bebe42081:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN