Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

please help! :)

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok so i just have a few questions. im not currently ttc, were trying to wait until my daughter turns a year before trying and shes only 9 months right now. im on the mini pill because im still breastfeeding but i have a regular cycle. i usually get my period on the 25th or 26th of every month. i got it on the 26th in april and it lasted 5 days which is normal for me. well i can also tell very easily when im ovulating because thats always pretty right on target and about 2 weeks after my period. i get kinda crampy and i get the discharge and all that good stuff. well im pretty sure i already ovulated this month but now today im really super crampy. it kinda feels like af is about to come but its kinda different in a way. i feel like my back hurts too. i think its too early to start testing but what do you ladies think? is crampy at this stage in the game a sign of pregnancy? sorry if this post is a bit ridiculous!! i never had any cramping or anything like that when i was pregnant with my daughter or with my first baby that i miscarried. the mini pill is our only form of birth control right now, since were so close to a year were not really trying but were not really all that worried about preventing. thanks in advance!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bebe42081
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I am always crampy early in my pregnancies. So much that it worries me but all turned out well :) I am not familiar with the mini pill or how likely you are to conceive on it but wanted to answer your cramping question. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi0328
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM
bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summer11baby
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM

the mini pill is a birth control thats safe to take while breastfeeding, its one of only a few that is safe to take because alot of birth controls dry you up. it only has one hormone instead of two which makes it not as affective as others but if you take it at the same time everyday and never miss a pill its usually ok but ive missed one or two pills this month :/ im horrible at remembering pills lol. we will be super excited if we are pregnant! its just a bit earlier than planned but thats also ok with us :)

Quoting bebe42081:

I am always crampy early in my pregnancies. So much that it worries me but all turned out well :) I am not familiar with the mini pill or how likely you are to conceive on it but wanted to answer your cramping question. GL!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
bebe42081
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM
My youngest was a bc baby :). Am horrible at taking pills too lol

Quoting summer11baby:

the mini pill is a birth control thats safe to take while breastfeeding, its one of only a few that is safe to take because alot of birth controls dry you up. it only has one hormone instead of two which makes it not as affective as others but if you take it at the same time everyday and never miss a pill its usually ok but ive missed one or two pills this month :/ im horrible at remembering pills lol. we will be super excited if we are pregnant! its just a bit earlier than planned but thats also ok with us :)

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN