Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Month #5 please please be my turn :(

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

I never thought iut would take this long. When we decided to ttc 5 months ago didn't think it would be a problem. I have a 13 yr old DH has 9 yr twins & a 8 yr old, But we just can't seem to get it. I want us to have 1 of our own the bow that ties the present dh has already adopted my son and we are a family. But I want so badly to have midnight moon light dances with my baby in my arms. I want a messy toddler running threw the house. I want 1st kisses & words. I just hope in 2 days when I test I get 2 lines. How long has everyone else been trying?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bchic24
by Tia on May. 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

A full year now! We really didn't think it would be hard to get pregnant since our son was conceived while I was on birth control. But here we are, still trying! GL I hope you get your two lines lots of baby dust!

amylou111
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

It took me 2 months with my first born dd. a year with ds and 1 month with ds#2. Give it time...keep bding

suzysdaughter
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Quoting bchic24:

A full year now! We really didn't think it would be hard to get pregnant since our son was conceived while I was on birth control. But here we are, still trying! GL I hope you get your two lines lots of baby dust!

GL to you too. Sorry it has taken you so long this time. I hate how every month I have started if off saying if it happens great if not then not meant to, but rt b4 its time to test I get so anxious we didnt take anychances thios month. We ttc every day and twice while I think I ovulated lol. Just glad to have found someplace to talk about this with woman who have and are going threw it too

Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck hun! This is my first month ttc. I test this weekend if AF is a no show. 
baby dust 

jamielynn0709
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

This dh's mine 34 month of ttc #1 with 4 mc's

suzysdaughter
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Quoting ctaub17:

Its been 16 months for me and my husband and the doctors aren't helping they just say keep trying!!!

Our OBGYN didn't seem to helpful, but the Midwife I found she even called to see if I needed to talk after my neg ept they say the same thing keep trying. Sorry its taking you guys so long I really am. I feel bad whining after only 5 months. Just very hormonal & teary today all day and all night so far.; Pity party of 1 lol I hope it happens for you soon. Everyone deserves to be parents xo

.bombshell.
by Melinda on May. 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Good luck, its not as easy as it seems.
It took me 17cyckes and one loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzysdaughter
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting jamielynn0709:

Wow I am so sorry to hear that :( really hope it happens for you soon. fingers crossed

justme00
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM

4 1/2 years here. with 18 losses and one tuble. and nothing at all for a year now.

jamielynn0709
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Thanks hun, everything in due time!

fingers crossed

Quoting suzysdaughter:

Quoting jamielynn0709:

Wow I am so sorry to hear that :( really hope it happens for you soon. fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN