Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Waiting for AF...anyone else? *Update2* Retested...got BFP! :)

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 49 Replies
5 moms liked this

I thought she was coming yesterday but I counted the days wrong and she is supposed to come today.  Unless I'm having a cycle longer than 27 days (has been 27 days for 3 months) I will definitely be out.  I know I'm not preggers b/c I tested but the waiting sucks!  I wish she would just hurry up.  

Update 1: I waited for AF all day.  It's now 6pm EST!  I've started going mad ofcourse.  Stopped at the $1 store after work for tests.  Should have just gone to the drug store for a FRER!  I tested, when it was wet I didnt see anything.  Now that it's dried I think (and DH thinks) we see a faint line.  I'm so freaking anxious.  I don't want to get my hopes up.  We're going to go out later and get a better test.  I'll update tonight and tomorrow morning.  I'm not having any symptoms btw except for extreme emotions I related to PMS and our loss in December.

Update 2: BFP!! w/ FRER!  CD28 10DPO. This was our 3rd cycle TTC. We conceived for the 2nd time using the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, home insemination, OPKs, instead cups and preseed.   We had a loss at 5 months with our first.  She had cysts on her kidneys. I hope this is the one for us! 

by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine is due the 19th. I have all my normal symptoms for AF, so I have a feeling she will be right on time. If not, however, I will be testing on the 23rd. :) 
Sometimes tests don't show up right away too. Some people get positives right away, and others get it weeks after missing AF. Good luck!!! 

eesmommy
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I expect mine on the 28th hear is some baby dust for you:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koukla12905
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine is due today. I tested this morning with FMU- BFN. I'm having cramps a intermittent light spotting so I assume she is on her way.
blessedmommiie
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Af should be here the 18 th or 19 th. Wont be testing again till shes late.goodluck ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsWood729
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm waiting also last cycle was 36 days, so I guess I'm waiting for the 23rd. I'm going to test on the 18th just for the fun of it b/c that would hopefully give me my BFP 6 yars to the date of when I got it with my son...I think it would be cute...hopefully I won't be disappoint. Good Luck to everyone maybe AF won't show, LOTS of BAby Dust to all
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup I'm waiting too. Currently 12dpo af is due tomorrow or the next day. Got a bfn yesterday so I wont be testing again unless AF don't show.  Baby Dust to us ALL!!!

21Brook
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AverysMom247
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM

bump!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust. I hope you get your bfp! Af was also do for me today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brysonsmommy09
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I see pink retest with a frer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)