Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

lp, dpo, af?

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so according to opk and cm my lp would be 16 days if i get af when expected, can i still test 10 dpo which would be the 24ish where af is due the 31st?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lizzys_mommy13
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM

You can, but I would wait. Some people get accurate readings that early, others don't get a bfp until after they have missed af. I always recommend waiting until the morning af is due or the day after. 

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM

you can but it may still be early, I would wait lol But i am 16 dpo af was due today and so for nothing

Wintersdawn
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Fx! Baby dust! I know i have posted a lot i havent been feeling myself but i am just taking it as wishful thinking until i am late or get a bfp

Quoting Seximama23:

you can but it may still be early, I would wait lol But i am 16 dpo af was due today and so for nothing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Well I am going off of if I O on the 4th .. I am 11 dpo .. which I dont know if you could pick up a BFP on that or not.. I have been poas every morning since the 10th. Last period was April 18th, and according to the site I go on I am between 29-31 cycle times. So i did all three O's, Dpo's, etc... I thought I was 12 dpo on mothers day but was only 8.. im messed up .. AF is due 17,18,19?? not sure!! If it comes on the 19th i would be 31 in between :) Any advice? or comments very welcome!!
Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 16, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Forgot to mention!! My old belly button piercing holes (no ring in either), ear ring holes.. kind of looked infected/scabs.. NEVER have they done that before!! Had headaches all day since last thursday .. These are the two wierd things going on with me lately!! any thoughts??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)