Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Went and got my 3rd blood test done f

Posted by   + Show Post
First was friday I was 146 then mon I was 466 and im hopin today its doubled however dr scared me and ordered a test to measure how far along I m, according to lmp im 5w 2d but accordin to o im 3 w
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (11-11):
OurSweetLilLife
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I'm so excited for you!! I hope all is well with you and your lil one.

Quoting Always_April:

So docs nurse called and said my number doubled from 466 on mon to over 1000 wed so thats awesome however said I might have early gestational diabetes.. I dont care as long as baby is ok lol

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

That would scare me a little bit too. Your right though, it's probably just from straining. Hope all turns out well! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Quoting Always_April:

Yea im kinda freaked cuz everytime I have a bowel movement I get a little ting of pink then it goes away but I went to the doc fri and she said my cervix was irritated so im hopin as long as I dont see alot of blood and its only after I poop that maybe im just strainin, also letrozole is acctually a cancer drug but found out it stimulates a woman to release more then one egg (resultin In twins)

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Thats why. Doctors measure and determine how far along you are from your LMP, not O day. So, they pretty much add 2 weeks to your pregnancy. Out of the 40 weeks, your only really pregnant for 38! Fun fact. :) 
I don't know about the letrozole. I've never used it, or really know what it is for. Maybe someone else in here can help you with that! Just remember, so long as your HCG levels are going up and not down or staying the same, its a good thing. Drs like for them to double, but there are a lot of people here that can tell you that it doesn't always happen that way. 
Congrats hun!!! Hope you have a healthy, event free pregnancy! 

Quoting Always_April:

Im goin from day I od which was 23 days ago they goin from lmp, oh btw I also was takin letrozole so not sure what the numbers should b if it was twins

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

Are you going off when you Ovulated or when your period last started. Most doctors go off the first day of your last menstrual period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN