Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

YOU'RE NOT OUT!!!

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
14 moms liked this

I have seen a LOT of posts lately about this and I just want to give some encouragement to the ladies waiting for their BFP or AF
Until your period shows up you are NOT out!!
I didn't get a BFP until 20dpo...and that was on DH's suggestion...I was ready to go in for a UTI and he thought "hey try a preggo test first" my symptoms were so mild I didn't even realize I had them until I knew I was pregnant and thought back on it.
Sore boobs, peeing more than normal, exhaustion, cramps...MOST of those are symptoms of AF on her way so it didn't really occur to me that I was pregnant.

And this was just my situation...everyone is different...it took my lil nugget 10-12days to implant...so if you're testing on day 8...he might not exist yet...but that doesn't mean he won't!!

Keep testing until you get AF....and then don't be disappointed...try again next cycle...IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firemanswife723
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Well said. =) Thanks!

MsWood729
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Thank you and your ill guy is such a cutie
kelly617
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Awww thank you!!!

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Thank you!! I am 17 dpo cycle day 31 as of 26 mins ago haha. My body is confusing, I have been peeing like every 20 mins and slightly crampy so I have.hope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Thank you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratepixie
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

im really hoping this is the month, im 10 DPO been having sore boobs and been really tired,  along with some light cramps. but i thing i got a VERY light positive today so im going to retest on saturday and im really hoping this is it....

amc103
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

YOU ARE FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing your story. It gives us hope for sure. I think you might have seen my post yesterday.... :-) Im in this exact situation. Trying to keep hope but get very disapointed when I get BFN's. You have made my day, thank you!blowing kisses

bookworm97
by Kelly on May. 17, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Thanks for being so encouraging. I think we all need to hear these words and happy stories now and again! :-)

greekish
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Thanx so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by Christina on May. 17, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Thanks.. that helps :) 13 dpo today!! My cycle is so screwed up... so hope that I get a BFP this month..along with all the other wonderful ladies out there :) :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)