Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Supposed to start today...

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so I have a 48 day cycle and according to my af tracker I was fertile from April 30-May3 and ovulated on May 2nd. Df and I had "fun" on the 26, 30, 1 and 10th. We're "trying for a girl" so that's why we did it around my o.
Anyways, on the 13th I had bright red spotting when I wiped, just once. Af is supposed to be here today but has yet to come.
I've been having migraines and nausea since the 10th, which was the earliest 2 signs when I got prego with ds.
Should I test? If so, when?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (21-21):
Baby8901
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Thank you!

Quoting lilyasmommy:

Aww, some women do take longer to get a bfp. But GL and my fingers are x

Quoting Baby8901:

Bfn.

I bought 3 so if af doesn't show by next week I'll take another one.

Quoting lilyasmommy:

First Response Early Results...Any news?

Quoting Baby8901:

Whats frer?

Quoting lilyasmommy:

Since you will be a day late tomorrow, you dont necessarily need fmu. And if you are pregnant a FRER should pick up on it with no prob no matter what time the day. 

Quoting Baby8901:

Thank you. :) it'll probably be Friday because I don't have a test to take in the am...

Quoting lilyasmommy:

Test tomorrow! And keep us updated. Good luck!

Quoting Baby8901:

Ok so I have a 48 day cycle and according to my af tracker I was fertile from April 30-May3 and ovulated on May 2nd. Df and I had "fun" on the 26, 30, 1 and 10th. We're "trying for a girl" so that's why we did it around my o.

Anyways, on the 13th I had bright red spotting when I wiped, just once. Af is supposed to be here today but has yet to come.

I've been having migraines and nausea since the 10th, which was the earliest 2 signs when I got prego with ds.

Should I test? If so, when?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)