Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Im Torturing Myself

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm 6dpo and been taking tests every morning for the past 3 days (all negative). I just realized I have only 4 tests left! Crap! Lol ill start testing when I'm 10dpo. POAS is sooo addictive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Lol,this was and still is me. In fact two days ago at 8dpo I wrote a splitting on hrs titled just as you did lol. I'm 10 and I swear this am I saw a tinge of pink. I'm down to one test so I'm trying to save it for Saturday am. Good luck to you. Baby dust
junebutterfly
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I've been testing every day since 9dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Really? Lol. Thanks. Baby dust to you too!

Quoting sdsrusso:

Lol,this was and still is me. In fact two days ago at 8dpo I wrote a splitting on hrs titled just as you did lol. I'm 10 and I swear this am I saw a tinge of pink. I'm down to one test so I'm trying to save it for Saturday am. Good luck to you. Baby dust

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dj_kern
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

6 dpo is a little early.  Some won't get a bfp until after they've missed AF.

BBMommy27
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I test all the time its quite sad I think I have an addiction lol

JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

If you think THAT's bad, listen to this.... this morning, I did an opk AND hpt at the same time. My period was SUPER light and short this month so every now and then I think maybe it wasn't a real "period" and I could be pregnant... and if it WAS a real period (which I think it was) then it is time for me to O. So I did both at the same time. lmao.

mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I was debating doing that!

Quoting JenMarie87:

If you think THAT's bad, listen to this.... this morning, I did an opk AND hpt at the same time. My period was SUPER light and short this month so every now and then I think maybe it wasn't a real "period" and I could be pregnant... and if it WAS a real period (which I think it was) then it is time for me to O. So I did both at the same time. lmao.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Oh, thank goodness! I'm not the only one! lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I was also debating cutting the hpt dipsticks in half and using them o.0

Quoting JenMarie87:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

What for? I don't know a lot about this stuff so I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

I was also debating cutting the hpt dipsticks in half and using them o.0

Quoting JenMarie87:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)