Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im Torturing Myself

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm 6dpo and been taking tests every morning for the past 3 days (all negative). I just realized I have only 4 tests left! Crap! Lol ill start testing when I'm 10dpo. POAS is sooo addictive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Lol,this was and still is me. In fact two days ago at 8dpo I wrote a splitting on hrs titled just as you did lol. I'm 10 and I swear this am I saw a tinge of pink. I'm down to one test so I'm trying to save it for Saturday am. Good luck to you. Baby dust
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM
I've been testing every day since 9dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Really? Lol. Thanks. Baby dust to you too!

Quoting sdsrusso:

Lol,this was and still is me. In fact two days ago at 8dpo I wrote a splitting on hrs titled just as you did lol. I'm 10 and I swear this am I saw a tinge of pink. I'm down to one test so I'm trying to save it for Saturday am. Good luck to you. Baby dust

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dj_kern
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

6 dpo is a little early.  Some won't get a bfp until after they've missed AF.

BBMommy27
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I test all the time its quite sad I think I have an addiction lol

JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

If you think THAT's bad, listen to this.... this morning, I did an opk AND hpt at the same time. My period was SUPER light and short this month so every now and then I think maybe it wasn't a real "period" and I could be pregnant... and if it WAS a real period (which I think it was) then it is time for me to O. So I did both at the same time. lmao.

mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I was debating doing that!

Quoting JenMarie87:

If you think THAT's bad, listen to this.... this morning, I did an opk AND hpt at the same time. My period was SUPER light and short this month so every now and then I think maybe it wasn't a real "period" and I could be pregnant... and if it WAS a real period (which I think it was) then it is time for me to O. So I did both at the same time. lmao.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Oh, thank goodness! I'm not the only one! lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

mama-smurf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I was also debating cutting the hpt dipsticks in half and using them o.0

Quoting JenMarie87:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenMarie87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

What for? I don't know a lot about this stuff so I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

Quoting mama-smurf:

I was also debating cutting the hpt dipsticks in half and using them o.0

Quoting JenMarie87:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting JenMarie87:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured