Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ruby Reading?

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 44 Replies

Has anyone got one?

If so what was her prediction and was it right?

Thanks Ladies! GL and Baby Dust!

by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Darknstormy12
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
There was just another thread about this. I just bought one and haven't heard anything back from her in several days despite it being an expedited order. And I'm a little annoyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinki076
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there. Yes a good friend of mine bought me a ruby reading. Her prediction was that i would have 2 more kids and i would get my bfp in june or concieve in june. My second child i will concieve or get my bfp in february of 2015. I also have the bracelet that helps with conception. I cant say just yet if her prediction is true cause its not june yet but i will keep you posted. It did take three days though to get my predictions but she tells you that up front and it takes a week to get the bracelet. There are many different ruby reading options to choose from. It just depends on what you can afford. Good luck!!!

WenStew
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Hmm I just ordered mine, is it suppose to come in an email do you know?

Quoting Darknstormy12:

There was just another thread about this. I just bought one and haven't heard anything back from her in several days despite it being an expedited order. And I'm a little annoyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkmommy0406
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't get one from Ruby but I did post in the Psychic Realm group and got one that said I'd conceive may-aug 2013 and have a boy in 2014!! I said I wanted #3 before 30 and that fits my time frame as I just turned 28! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WenStew
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, keep me updated! :D I just got mine right now, just waiting to see what she says, I'm so anxious! I will let you know what I hear, GL next month ;)

Quoting pinki076:

Hi there. Yes a good friend of mine bought me a ruby reading. Her prediction was that i would have 2 more kids and i would get my bfp in june or concieve in june. My second child i will concieve or get my bfp in february of 2015. I also have the bracelet that helps with conception. I cant say just yet if her prediction is true cause its not june yet but i will keep you posted. It did take three days though to get my predictions but she tells you that up front and it takes a week to get the bracelet. There are many different ruby reading options to choose from. It just depends on what you can afford. Good luck!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WenStew
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I hope that she is right! That would be great! GL! :)

Quoting mkmommy0406:

I didn't get one from Ruby but I did post in the Psychic Realm group and got one that said I'd conceive may-aug 2013 and have a boy in 2014!! I said I wanted #3 before 30 and that fits my time frame as I just turned 28! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1amazingfamily
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to say, i was a little disapointed, she is apparently going through a rough time right now and everything is taking longer than the time frame she has posted.  Email her and she will email you back within 24 hours (usually).  

The bracelet i thought was cheaply made and not worth the 30.00 (my son found it and it's now "his"...he won't give it back) LOL...

But her prediction was right.  She said ovulate/find out/deliever in may and i just got my BFP yesterday :)  she said boy so we will see!!! 

waitingmommy12
by Eva on May. 18, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I got mine and she said conceive or positive test June2012 for #1 and its a girl and #2 is a boy conceive it find out December2014 i originally ordered just the one child reading but since it took longer she did the second for free we will see here in a few weeks if she's right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM

She was wrong for me, She said I would concieve in Sept/Oct of 2011 or Delivery Sept Oct of 2012 and obviously neither happened. 

VincyntsMommie
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM

What's a "Ruby Reading"? 0o

I get the idea, just have no idea what its about???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)