Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertilaid for women..?

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 13 Replies

Anyone have any experiences with this? Have any of you gotten pregnant while using it? I'm thinking about using it.

by on May. 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nac723
by Nina on May. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I are taking fertility blend for men and women. It's gotten me back to having a cycle. I wasn't having one for awhile after losing 53lbs...still continuing to lose. But so far I like them. After a couple days got bunches more energy and my hubby saws it seems like he is releasing more sperm. We've been taking them for about a month and a half but I feel that this will help. Also when i was doing my research betwern fetility blend and fertilaid I found that fertility blend was rated at 97%and fertilaid was only rated at 92% I know that doesnt seem like a lot but while ttc I think thats a bunch. Ill try to find the link where I found the rating and post it in a bit :) good luck and lotsa baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Bump!
miqdanixo
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Thank you for the information! Is it effective if I take it alone? My fiance psychically cannot take pills..How big are they? Do you have to wait for CD1 to start?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I have it but stopped it to try SOY first this month, I have read positive feedback but no personal experience. Good Luck

miqdanixo
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Thank you. How long did you take it for?

nac723
by Nina on May. 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM
The pills are kind of big. I think its goid if you just take it too. They have lotd if vitamins to support a healthy enviornment for babies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM
My DF and I are both taking it. This is our second cycle on it and we will know in about a week if it worked :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Also they are in capsule form, so if your DH cant swallow them maybe you can open the capsule and dissolve it in something? They should be effective if you are the only one taking them too. My DF said he notices an increase in amount!! You don't have to wait until CD1 you can start them at anytime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahafwife09
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM

With our first it worked the first month and we ttc and again worked the first month. so i think it works :) deffff try it!

Tbabyy87
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM

IM ON THEM NOW IM DOING THE FERTILAID THE TEA AND THE FERTILCM I WASNT HAVING A CYCLE AT ALL AND I ONLY BEEN ON IT FOR A WEEK AND I STARTED MY CYCLE AND I HAVENT HAD A CYCLE IN LIKE A YEAR AND I ONLY GET ON LIKE ONCE EVERY YEAR IF THAT BUT I THINK ITS HELP ME SO GOOD LUCH AND BABY DUST EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! AND KEEP ME POSTED AND WE CAN BOTH SEE HOW IT WORKS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured