Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

AF or Implantation?

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I have had very sore boobs for 4 days, but just assumed it was AF headed my way until today. AF was supposed to come Friday (I think...not 100% sure though since I haven't been regular since Mirena removal). Nothing until mid-day today... I started having very light cramps and when I went to the bathroom there was sticky very light pickish cm.Cramping stopped a little whle later and the cm has been very light pinkish all day, but no real sign of any red. I'm 16dpo/ cd 31. Could this be impantation bleeding? I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow to see if I'm just easing my way into AF or if anything else happens at all. Does any one have any ideas though? Thanks!

by on May. 20, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM

IB is rare amoung most women but it's possible that's what it is. You can also spot and have weird CM before AF as well so if you're not tracking your cycles it's hard to say but good luck to you!

pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I've only had that happen once. My periods always start out bright red and heavy flow, except 2 times. Once, I had a chemical and it was brownish spotting, and the 2nd time it started before AF. I had pinkish sticky cm for about 2 days, and then AF showed. I've read it somewhere that while most women don't get IB, a lot of women do, so it is possible, especially if you're not exactly sure when you Od. Good luck to you, FX this is it for you!!! KUP!

bkelly1201
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Thanks. I'm just kinda waiting to see what happens. So far today it has kinda been the same. Just have to see what happens!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovenlive26
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Im on the same boat ttc for two year my case its proubably af it happens to me every month once i see red or brown i kno im out i wish it wasnt like that every month is a disapointment for me baby dust to u.......good luck hope u get a bfp soon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)