Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Nervous...

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I go back to my ob on Thurs for a bp check once again... I'm terrified that she will take me out of work. My bp has been high the past few appts but always goes down when I go back in for a recheck. But now I'm swelling. Feet look like balloons and I had to take off all my rings. My finger was turning purple and that ring was too big to start with. I've also been getting pain under my rib cage and every once in awhile I'm seeing stars. I'm 20w5ds so this is early. I had pre eclampsia with my last pregnancy but I didn't get put on bedrest till 30 weeks then. I was really hoping to make it to the end of the school year (I drive a bus) so I could collect my unemployment over the summer. Which I can still do if they take me out now but I'll lose all the money I'd get between now and then... We can't afford that. I don't know what to do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kelli1973124
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:10 PM

your health takes priority, dont worry about work

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Sorry you're dealing with that! Praying all is well with you and baby!

TTC2Long
by on May. 23, 2012 at 12:05 PM
This. Maybe dh can find a second job? Sell off stuff you don't need? Ask friends and family to save their recyclables for you? Do you attend church? Maybe they have assistance.

Quoting kelli1973124:

your health takes priority, dont worry about work

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN