Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please put my mind at ease!!!

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

so i am set to see the doctor tomorrow for my first appontment and i think im about 4/5 weeks pregnant. i have neen having some back pain as well as slight morning sickness , cramps and my boobs hurt. as well as being really tired and some head aches. is it normally to be feeling all this this early? i have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive but i dont know if all these simptoms are normal for this early or not. i am worried that this isnt normal and that the test may come back negative....  please but my mind at ease!

by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ShesALady
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I had that at around 3 weeks and it lasted about a week around when my period was due. I'm ok right now. I'm about 4-5 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1amazingfamily
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM

YEP all normal.  I'm 5 weeks and I could take a nap daily and my boobs hurt so bad i don't want to wear a bra.  I hope you get your pos results and put your mind to ease soon! 

hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM
Yes that is all normal. I felt really bad back pain the first week af was due with my last 2 pregnancies. I was completely exhausted in my first 8 weeks of pregnancy and it still hasn't gone away. I'm still exhausted at 13 weeks! No worries mama, everything will be ok :)
kelli1973124
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:01 AM

sounds normal

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I agree with pp. Sounds normal! I had cramping , to a point that I was sure AF was going to show, and back pain when I got my BFP. Just hang in there... everything will be fine!

piratepixie
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 11:48 AM

i am just really nervus, it took off and on 6 years to get here. and i am still kinda in shock about it..... i dont remember having any of this when i was pregnanct with my son 7 years ago... they say that things happen sooner if you have been pregnant before. i have been waiting so long for this, all i want is for things to go well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured