Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OMFG THIS IS NOT FAIR !!!! Whyy!? RANT sort of ..

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 29 Replies
Okay so this girl in my class just found out she was pregnant just YESTERDAY she said she WANTS TO BE A STRIPPER SO SHE CAN GET DISCOVERED !!! Why should she be blessed with a CHILD !!!! She doesnt even know the baby's father !!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe42081
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a damn shame :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole.Brown
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I have to sit here until November and watch her grow . She's such a whore it's not fair at allll ! I'm like so sad right now smh

Quoting bebe42081:

That's a damn shame :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalCorrin
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate when that happens. My little sister decided to be a stripper when she turned 18. Since then she has had two beautiful children, and unfortunately started doing heroin and prostituting. Currently she does not have custody of her children and was arrested last week. My eldest sisters story is similar.
Meanwhile, the only think i am addicted to is peeing on a stick.
It's not fare that the people who shouldn't have children get pregnant the easiest :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyLuv0688
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM
4 moms liked this

Agreed! It seriously is not fair. It also sucks listening to pregnant women complain about being pregnant. People take what they have for granted. 

Nicole.Brown
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Wow . That's crazy :/

Quoting CrystalCorrin:

I hate when that happens. My little sister decided to be a stripper when she turned 18. Since then she has had two beautiful children, and unfortunately started doing heroin and prostituting. Currently she does not have custody of her children and was arrested last week. My eldest sisters story is similar.

Meanwhile, the only think i am addicted to is peeing on a stick.

It's not fare that the people who shouldn't have children get pregnant the easiest :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdsrusso
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Quoting Nicole.Brown:

Im sorry hun! My step sister whom is 17 found out she was pregnant and a week later I found out I was which we were super excited about. She just turned 17,hasn't graduated nor has a job and has no clue who the dad is. I miscarried in March and she's gone on to have a healthy prgnancyvso far. She doesn't eat in fear of loosing her figure. She found out yesterday its a girl meaning I would have been able to find out next week if I hadn't miscarried :( It sucks that they are the ones pregnant and we aren't. All we can do is pray that after seeing their bundles of joy and them realizing they are blessed that they work hard to change for the better for their little blessings. Hugs to you and I hope you get your bfp soon!
Nicole.Brown
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Thank you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BBMommy27
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I hear ya I work on a reservation and I have to deal with 19 and 20 year olds that already have four children coming in and telling me they are pregnant and knowing they just did that to get more benifets but I on the other hand am having a terrible time trying to get pregnant and it KILLS me! Also they use thier children as pawns like if you take my kids you can get tanf for them and I will take yours and get it for you. It LITTERALLY makes me sick!

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (7), and Bentley (8 months). Trying to concieve our third and in love with my soulmate Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
Nicole.Brown
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Wtf

Quoting BBMommy27:

I hear ya I work on a reservation and I have to deal with 19 and 20 year olds that already have four children coming in and telling me they are pregnant and knowing they just did that to get more benifets but I on the other hand am having a terrible time trying to get pregnant and it KILLS me! Also they use thier children as pawns like if you take my kids you can get tanf for them and I will take yours and get it for you. It LITTERALLY makes me sick!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by Meli on May. 23, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate that. I hate when women get prego and even dont want to have kids. Ugh such BS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)